Clemenger Group Employee Reviews

Pays well, friendly co workers but unorganised and lack of job security
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tottenham VIC15 March 2018
The co workers were awesome to work with and helped when they could but there was a real lack of organisation with the office and warehouse which led to issues throughout the working week. Some of the work culture in the office wasnt very good as most just threw others under the bus so to speak of when things went wrong, Management could of been better as staff training was near non existent you were just thrown into the deep end expected to do the job. My experience started off well but ended sourly as i was promised career progression only to be suddenly let go due to "not enough work" didnt even receive a call from my manager instead was notified through the job agency!
Pros
Friendly co workers and good pay
Cons
no job security, poor office culture and unorganised
Fun Culture Brand a highlight
Account MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Sydney1 February 2015
Discovering the nuisances of working across media suppliers and production houses across countries for a phenomenal brand
Pros
Culture of People
Cons
Fun Work Place Environment
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  St. Leonards Sydney7 August 2013
A day working in the Traffik office is never the same. Working on Samsung, one of the largest accounts in the company ensures that I am kept on my toes. Working within tight time frames means that a brief may hit my desk in the early AM with the expectation that we will present back to client in 24 hrs. The positive workplace culture that the people within Traffik thrive on ensures that client deadlines and expectations are always met due to the cohesive team collaboration within the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clemenger Group. Our community is ready to answer.