Clemenger Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Clemenger Group Employee Reviews

Unlike the stereotype about warehouse jobs that it will be eo difficult i felt it so convenient and enjoyable. Infact I didnt know the time when i was working it was so cool and I simply loved the job. Also the pay rate is good for me
Pros
Excellent equipment
Cons
I didnt find one
Highly recommend this agency! Not your standard 9 - 5pm job however which agency is; work hard play harder! Great teams and great space to work in! Dog Friendly too!
If you can deal with these, then you might survive:
- old management that are not updated with digital or any new practices in management or the type of work [this includes agency managers, executives and even IT]

- no templates, forms or support to employees looking for growth

- no proper operations, administration, policies, work-flow, structure or any kind to support employees, jobs and work-load

- no training available during employment

- induction is limited to introduction to people, but as how to work, what to do, steps in getting things done, people to see and know, nothing.

- late night hours; sacrificing to get the work done with limited to no lunch breaks, or toilet breaks

- bosses call during the weekends or after office hours

- constantly keeping up with new coworkers because of the high turnover

pros:

- good coworkers who try their best

- free tea, coffee, milk, chips, carrots, fruits and alcohol
The co workers were awesome to work with and helped when they could but there was a real lack of organisation with the office and warehouse which led to issues throughout the working week. Some of the work culture in the office wasnt very good as most just threw others under the bus so to speak of when things went wrong, Management could of been better as staff training was near non existent you were just thrown into the deep end expected to do the job. My experience started off well but ended sourly as i was promised career progression only to be suddenly let go due to "not enough work" didnt even receive a call from my manager instead was notified through the job agency!
Pros
Friendly co workers and good pay
Cons
no job security, poor office culture and unorganised
Discovering the nuisances of working across media suppliers and production houses across countries for a phenomenal brand
Pros
Culture of People
Cons
A day working in the Traffik office is never the same. Working on Samsung, one of the largest accounts in the company ensures that I am kept on my toes. Working within tight time frames means that a brief may hit my desk in the early AM with the expectation that we will present back to client in 24 hrs. The positive workplace culture that the people within Traffik thrive on ensures that client deadlines and expectations are always met due to the cohesive team collaboration within the office.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clemenger Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clemenger Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7