Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

New Zealand38 reviews
Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.
No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.
Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.
Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.
Pros
rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People
Cons
Salary is less than market.
CCA has an amazing work culture, this company puts its people 1st hence why they always deliver the results. Everybody is so supportive and very helpful. Amazing!
Too many customers to see in a day, very frustrating sometimes, last call of the day was in my street, but due to the culture, I had too drive 30 minutes to press a button, which could have been done in the car.
Pros
Buzzy, Good feel company
Cons
Lack of respect and not being able to have a B2B relationship with clients due to time restraints
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve
A well maintained company, just a personal fault that wouldnt really make a difference to anything. But overall, it was a good experience, just a lack of unity in terms of helping out with ech other.
17 March 2019
I was learned from this work the warehouse job. There's fun because we have night shift and busy environment.There was good management but the job was not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job is lidding the bottle.
Pros
Free drinks
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we are glad that you had fun while working for us.
I was only worked as a full time casual worker and I got hire from one of the job agencies in Auckland NZ,so I pretty much as a contractor through the agency.I was doing day shift 6:00am-6:00pm from Mon-Weds and 6:00am-3:00pm on Thurs,and then start the weekend from Fri-Sun,sometimes if gets really busy then we work Friday as overtime,we get good breaks throughout the whole 12hours shifts
Pros
No free lunches when i was there
17 March 2019
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coca-Cola Amatil?
Great work place, great culture and had a great team. Learned a lot during my tenure with CCA. Was a mistake leaving CCA. Do regret and would love to go back and work for them
it was fun working for coca-cola we could manage our time meet new or other workers at the stores and the hours were suitable for me at the time and also teaches you time managements
we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.
Pros
freedrinks
Cons
long hours but went fast
pick and packing learned process line working, labelling products management was good, good workplace culture hardest part was getting the labelling right, enjoy putting the stock away
Pros
free drinks
Cons
not enough hours
I was so young here its just like this job is a play for me but time comes i get serious in my job so i learned. Learn like time management relationship with other co-workers. i like my job here but i'm looking for a new chapter of my life.
I had the best experience in factory work as well as being a machine operator for the company. I learnt alot about what goes into the most leading drink company in the world and to produce so many drinks in one shift
Working along with other people was so nice and learning about other employees culture, helping each other and learning new skills from others. The hardest part was trying to lift a heavy box while everyone is busy with their own job.
Pros
Free lunch some times
Cons
Normal hours and long hours sometimes
Working long hours and in the weekend. Pays good money but depend with how much job you put in. I love the productivity as they number one in New Zealand in drinks product. huge company but very strictly and huge pressure towards staff. Very high demanding form employer and something it affect you family obligation because of the amount of work they gave you.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
good hours
Very friendly and supportive culture. loved the diversity there. challenging projects outside procurement to diversify skillset. I would not leave this company otherwise but I am planning to move to Brisbane
Pros
Table tennis at work
Cons
This was a really fun place to work. The people were young and vibrant, always preparing for some or other festivities. Supervisor was excellent and the culture was GREAT.
Pros
Had your favorite drink at your disposal all day!!
Cons
Was only a temp assignment
What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.
Pros
Working Independently