Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Incredible working culture
Outbound Sales Representitve (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 April 2019
CCA has an amazing work culture, this company puts its people 1st hence why they always deliver the results. Everybody is so supportive and very helpful. Amazing!
Fun place
Territory Sales Representative (TSR) (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury22 November 2018
Too many customers to see in a day, very frustrating sometimes, last call of the day was in my street, but due to the culture, I had too drive 30 minutes to press a button, which could have been done in the car.
Pros
Buzzy, Good feel company
Cons
Lack of respect and not being able to have a B2B relationship with clients due to time restraints
17 March 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve

Enjoyable
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 September 2018
A well maintained company, just a personal fault that wouldnt really make a difference to anything. But overall, it was a good experience, just a lack of unity in terms of helping out with ech other.

Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland19 August 2018
I was learned from this work the warehouse job. There's fun because we have night shift and busy environment.There was good management but the job was not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job is lidding the bottle.
Pros
Free drinks
17 March 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad that you had fun while working for us.

Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Auckland27 July 2018
I was only worked as a full time casual worker and I got hire from one of the job agencies in Auckland NZ,so I pretty much as a contractor through the agency.I was doing day shift 6:00am-6:00pm from Mon-Weds and 6:00am-3:00pm on Thurs,and then start the weekend from Fri-Sun,sometimes if gets really busy then we work Friday as overtime,we get good breaks throughout the whole 12hours shifts
Pros
No free lunches when i was there

Great organization
Territory Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland18 March 2018
Great work place, great culture and had a great team. Learned a lot during my tenure with CCA. Was a mistake leaving CCA. Do regret and would love to go back and work for them
Awsome
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington15 November 2017
it was fun working for coca-cola we could manage our time meet new or other workers at the stores and the hours were suitable for me at the time and also teaches you time managements
It was an enjoyable place to work and had good benefits. they paid us well and had we had good chances of bettering ourselves
machine operator , forklift driver (Former Employee) –  christchurch7 November 2017
we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.
Pros
freedrinks
Cons
long hours but went fast
productive and alright workplace
Factory Hand (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 October 2017
pick and packing learned process line working, labelling products management was good, good workplace culture hardest part was getting the labelling right, enjoy putting the stock away
Pros
free drinks
Cons
not enough hours
Fun and Tired
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 September 2017
I was so young here its just like this job is a play for me but time comes i get serious in my job so i learned. Learn like time management relationship with other co-workers. i like my job here but i'm looking for a new chapter of my life.
Coca Cola
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Mount Wellington, Auckland25 July 2017
I had the best experience in factory work as well as being a machine operator for the company. I learnt alot about what goes into the most leading drink company in the world and to produce so many drinks in one shift
Productive and fun workplace
Repack and stacking (Former Employee) –  Auckland19 June 2017
Working along with other people was so nice and learning about other employees culture, helping each other and learning new skills from others. The hardest part was trying to lift a heavy box while everyone is busy with their own job.
Pros
Free lunch some times
Cons
Normal hours and long hours sometimes
fun working enviromeny
Company Filler/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Carbine Road, Mt Wellington12 June 2017
Working long hours and in the weekend. Pays good money but depend with how much job you put in. I love the productivity as they number one in New Zealand in drinks product. huge company but very strictly and huge pressure towards staff. Very high demanding form employer and something it affect you family obligation because of the amount of work they gave you.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
good hours
Great culture and best place to work
Procurement Manager Indirects (Current Employee) –  Auckland3 February 2017
Very friendly and supportive culture. loved the diversity there. challenging projects outside procurement to diversify skillset. I would not leave this company otherwise but I am planning to move to Brisbane
Pros
Table tennis at work
Cons
Really fun place to work
DC Admin (Temp Contract) (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand11 January 2017
This was a really fun place to work. The people were young and vibrant, always preparing for some or other festivities. Supervisor was excellent and the culture was GREAT.
Pros
Had your favorite drink at your disposal all day!!
Cons
Was only a temp assignment
Productive and fun workplace
Returns/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Wellington, Auckland15 September 2016
What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.
Pros
Working Independently
Good work culture
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington8 August 2016
Good work culture and continuous improvement are highlights. Employee support is mediocre and salary and benefits are average. State of the art technology and industry leaders
Fun Workplace
Picker (Former Employee) –  Mount Wellington, Auckland17 July 2016
With the Company providing the standards and values for employees it has helped me see their long term goals. Also adopting those standards has helped me to become a better worker as setting examples of working in a team and as leading.
Pros
Open Happiness
Floater / Team Leader / Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  New Zealand1 June 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was the team. No day is the same it's either flat out on your feet, which you need to have the ability to adjust to any situations that may occur or it can be steady.
Excellent company and fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland29 April 2016
I have learned and gained knowledge and many skills in machine operating. I have also made friends that will remain my friends for a life time. My work environment is a Fun, loving and friendly environment where we all overcome many obsticles and targets together as a team. The hardest part for me was leaving. I loved my job and enjoy every bit of it. Every day was a new challenge where i would have new temps come in and i will have the privillage of teaching them and taking them through training to get them work ready.
Pros
drink allowances and gifts
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our community is ready to answer.