Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

Alright

2 November 2019
Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.
7 November 2017
Same location
machine operator , forklift driver (Former Employee) - christchurch
we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.
Pros
freedrinks
Cons
long hours but went fast
16 May 2020
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
13 May 2020
N/A (Current Employee) - Auckland
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.