Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

Excellent company and fun workplace

29 April 2016
I have learned and gained knowledge and many skills in machine operating. I have also made friends that will remain my friends for a life time. My work environment is a Fun, loving and friendly environment where we all overcome many obsticles and targets together as a team. The hardest part for me was leaving. I loved my job and enjoy every bit of it. Every day was a new challenge where i would have new temps come in and i will have the privillage of teaching them and taking them through training to get them work ready.
Pros
drink allowances and gifts
Cons
15 September 2016
Same role
Returns/Machine Operator (Former Employee) - Mount Wellington, Auckland
What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.
Pros
Working Independently
16 May 2020
Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
13 May 2020
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.