Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

Good reward when we reached our goals

14 April 2015
Put empty bottles on the line. Remove any damage bottle. Go into the filler room. I had to make sure all the machine are working properly. Rinse machine then the filler machine then the capper machine. if not I had to fix it. If I needed help that when the boss came in. The labels are put on by a machine. then into boxes. Hand stacked on pallets. We all work well together if anyoneneed a hand we helped each other out. The most enjoyable part of the job when all the machine are working good. time go fast when there no brake down. Hardest past when the machine is down.
Pros
Bonus when we reached our goals
Cons
25 July 2017
Same role
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Mount Wellington, Auckland
I had the best experience in factory work as well as being a machine operator for the company. I learnt alot about what goes into the most leading drink company in the world and to produce so many drinks in one shift
16 May 2020
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
13 May 2020
N/A (Current Employee) - Auckland
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.
  1. Good reward when we reached our goals