Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

Inspirational, challenging and rewarding

19 April 2013
In the Inbound Sales role I am currently working in I take incoming sales calls and upsell new products and volume. I also manage the International Australian and Sth African rugby league teams playing in NZ with their Powerade and water orders. I make sure their orders arrive at their hotels on time and I am in contact with the hotels and the team's managers in Australia. Once delivery has been made I send out the invoice. If someone is away in Outbound, I am the relief person so I jump into their route that they manage for the day and make all their sales calls. My manager motivates me and is continuously making sure I reach my goals. Co-workers all support one another and we enjoy the workplace environment. The hardest part of my job is multi tasking but I am getting very good at this. The most enjoyable part of my job is the variety. Every day is different as I am often given tasks and projects to work on by my manager. It's exciting and I have learnt so much about customer service, computer programmes (SAP and Microsoft Office) and most of all I have learnt how to sell. I am moving to London mid-July so need to find a job that encompasses my customer service skills and sales skills. I also really enjoy administration roles from my 3yrs experience as a reception coordinator at a popular gym in Auckland, New Zealand.
Pros
staff discounts on drinks, free drinks at work, social club activities, managers that help you achieve your career goals
Cons
in inbound you are on shift hours which vary every week
16 May 2020
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
13 May 2020
N/A (Current Employee) - Auckland
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.
8 April 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.
  1. Inspirational, challenging and rewarding