Coca-Cola Amatil logo
Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

workplace

Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.

Jenjang karir yang menjanjikan

Coca cola adalah minuman berkarbonasi,yang halal di konsumsi

Pros

Insentif

Good place to work.

Order picking is a lot of work but so easy to get the hang out. Just repetitive heavy lifting but you get the hang of it. Co workers and supervisors are very friendly. The pay is really good and the lunch food is the best. Very good atmosphere! Would definitely recommend working here whether you identify as a boy or girl anyone can do it. Also you can drink as many energy or fizzy drinks as you want while on shift.

Pros

Good food on lunch breaks, Unlimited drinks, Great pay, Friendly atmosphere, You get good hours for a casual almost 30 hours a week.

Cons

Be prepared for lifting 15kg or less repeatedly

Great company

When CCA is firing and they have a clear vision and purpose - great place to work .Felt the past 5 years there hasn’t been the vision and the constant change has impacted the culture . People work in constant state of fear with potential role impacts and change . Hopefully this is passed and I would recommend .

Pros

Career advancement, opportunity can present when in growth

Cons

Lack of vision from leaders, re hashed ideas from the past that don’t deliver, constant change which challenges job security

Work,hard,and fun

We proudly present our motto as "We would have to Work as a team , gentle , loyal , active, productive, pleasure and win in common" as employee as well

Pros

Free insurance

Cons

Medical care

Lingkungan kerja nyaman

Lingkungan kerja produktif, nyaman,tentram,lokasi strategis

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Waktu istrahat

Just Normal

Good Place to work with , people are nice and approachable .. managers are good and helful the whole package are worth your time .new salary package are not too bad .

Pros

free drinks

Cons

long hours night shift

Flexible work place

Good Company to work for. Time flexibility and work life balance. Though the role is heavily physical and gets worse during the events like Christmas and Easter.

peluang untuk terus berkarya

sangat menyenangkan bekerja di cocacola amit...banyak hal yang baru saya perolehh

This workplace does not care about you AT ALL.

When I started working here, everything was fine and they gave me many opportunities to better myself as a trainee. However, once you stopped becoming a trainee, they didn't care about you at all. They would force you to work overtime, and you weren't allowed to go home at all, even though you were assigned for only 8 hours. This included 11 hour work shifts. My back would hurt everyday, and even though I'd tell them, they'd just tell me to man up. In addition, competition and work was unbelievably biased and unfair. Coca-cola set up a system where you had to at least pick on average 200 cases an hour, however, they did not take into account how HARD or Easy each pallet was. It was based purely on what pallets you were assigned, It was never random as managers were able to assign a person pallets to increase their score. From experience, I always tried to ask for at least a bit of help in terms of pallets to increase my score. I would always get harassed because of my low score, but that was because of the incredibly hard pallets that I was doing. My SKU rate in comparison to other employees was always higher and I explained that to my managers. However, they didn't care at all. They told me that they could not care less about SKU rate and kept harassing me about how bad I was at working. Over time, I could not take it anymore and decided to leave because of the toxic environment. I created many friendships, however the work environment and competitiveness is atrocious. I hate this place for doing this to me, and I hope anyone that reads this can see how bad of a place this -

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Very tiring, and long hours. Terrible management and help towards their employees

Jobs at Coca-Cola Amatil

See more jobs

Team Work

CCAI Team Work, Komunikatif, Sosial, Dan Selalu Memprioritaskan Karyawan

Pros

Super

Cons

Tidak Adak

Fast paced, dynamic work environment

Excellent group to work for. international options, extremely well paid with added benefits. Good on going training, diverse group so you can flourish if you want

Pros

free take home drink packages

Cons

must be willing to support Coke Brand all the way

Only care about money, terrible training

I was being trained by some 12 year old without experience or patience. Poor hours and now allowed to sit down and rest. Selection process lasted longer than the job itself. Underpaid.

Ask 4 people the same thing and you’ll get 4 different answers

It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.

Explore to global career

High security policy, global experience team work, think and decision globally, adopt different culture, complexity of policy, people extremely give good response and feedback

Pros

Facing global culture, policy and teamwork

Cons

Team location and time

Good

The company truly pays attention to personal growth and development. The supportive atmosphere is unique.They treat their employees fairly, are dedicated to the success of their employees, have great work life balance, and very responsive...

fast working warehouse

it depends on which coca-cola amatil, where you going to work.Office, manufacturing or warehouse. i worked at warehouse. its a fast working environment with KPI targets. if you work here, no need to go to gym, unless you are a forklift driver.

Work place culture

Fast paced environment. I dud enjoy my time working there it was a good experience. There is no room for flexibility though, which is a shame. When a work environment and/or management are too rigid, and unable to look or work outside the square, will inevitably disrupt, disengage your workers.

Kerja cepat tapi santai

Sistem kerja yang cepat merupakan kriteria perusahaan yang harus dipenuhi. Tapi, perusahaan ini juga menekankan agar karyawan lebih menikmati pekerjaan dan sistem kerjanya.mendorong pekerja untuk lebih banyak belajar dan mengembangkan karisnya dalam perusahaan.

Fun but demanding and ugly culture. No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out.

No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.

Productive and fun place to work

I had the best District Manager I have ever worked for and we are still friends today and he is always on my resume as a referee. This was an awesome company to work for great people, great product and lots of fun memories.
  • Coca-Cola Amatil