Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
sangat menyenangkan bekerja di cocacola amit...banyak hal yang baru saya perolehh
When I started working here, everything was fine and they gave me many opportunities to better myself as a trainee. However, once you stopped becoming a trainee, they didn't care about you at all. They would force you to work overtime, and you weren't allowed to go home at all, even though you were assigned for only 8 hours. This included 11 hour work shifts. My back would hurt everyday, and even though I'd tell them, they'd just tell me to man up.
In addition, competition and work was unbelievably biased and unfair. Coca-cola set up a system where you had to at least pick on average 200 cases an hour, however, they did not take into account how HARD or Easy each pallet was. It was based purely on what pallets you were assigned, It was never random as managers were able to assign a person pallets to increase their score. From experience, I always tried to ask for at least a bit of help in terms of pallets to increase my score. I would always get harassed because of my low score, but that was because of the incredibly hard pallets that I was doing. My SKU rate in comparison to other employees was always higher and I explained that to my managers. However, they didn't care at all. They told me that they could not care less about SKU rate and kept harassing me about how bad I was at working. Over time, I could not take it anymore and decided to leave because of the toxic environment. I created many friendships, however the work environment and competitiveness is atrocious. I hate this place for doing this to me, and I hope anyone that reads this can see how bad of a place this
 - more...
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Very tiring, and long hours. Terrible management and help towards their employees
CCAI Team Work, Komunikatif, Sosial, Dan Selalu Memprioritaskan Karyawan
Pros
Super
Cons
Tidak Adak
Excellent group to work for. international options, extremely well paid with added benefits.

Good on going training, diverse group so you can flourish if you want
Pros
free take home drink packages
Cons
must be willing to support Coke Brand all the way
I was being trained by some 12 year old without experience or patience. Poor hours and now allowed to sit down and rest. Selection process lasted longer than the job itself. Underpaid.
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.
High security policy, global experience team work, think and decision globally, adopt different culture, complexity of policy, people extremely give good response and feedback
Pros
Facing global culture, policy and teamwork
Cons
Team location and time
The company truly pays attention to personal growth and development. The supportive atmosphere is unique.They treat their employees fairly, are dedicated to the success of their employees, have great work life balance, and very responsive...
it depends on which coca-cola amatil, where you going to work.Office, manufacturing or warehouse. i worked at warehouse. its a fast working environment with KPI targets. if you work here, no need to go to gym, unless you are a forklift driver.
Fast paced environment.
I dud enjoy my time working there it was a good experience.

There is no room for flexibility though, which is a shame. When a work environment and/or management are too rigid, and unable to look or work outside the square, will inevitably disrupt, disengage your workers.
Sistem kerja yang cepat merupakan kriteria perusahaan yang harus dipenuhi. Tapi, perusahaan ini juga menekankan agar karyawan lebih menikmati pekerjaan dan sistem kerjanya.mendorong pekerja untuk lebih banyak belajar dan mengembangkan karisnya dalam perusahaan.
No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.
I had the best District Manager I have ever worked for and we are still friends today and he is always on my resume as a referee. This was an awesome company to work for great people, great product and lots of fun memories.
Managing the kitchen and kitchen staff, liaise with Café Manager, stock ordering, menu planning, maintaining kitchen cleanliness, dealing with issues as they arise on a daily basis.great place to work
Coca-Cola was a nice place to work with Great people great training friendly environment. Plenty of new things to learn each and everyday busy but manageable call centre
Hasil yang besar, selalu berawal dari usaha yang kecil, yang terus menerus diulang. Tidak perlu sebuah usaha besar untuk sebuah hasil yang besar, tetapi usaha kecil yang konsisten juga kan menghasilkan hasil yang besar.
No real structure and no proper work place education of the machines and noone will help or educate or lets you find out about what the job entitles.
OK to work and good for career development but sometimes you have to struggle and wait to be promoted.
because many of senior employee also difficult to promote
I worked as a BDE in the Sydney City and let me tell you it was the worst experience. High anxiety, they treat you like a number, my manager had no clue what she was doing, favouritism is rife, dog eat dog and good luck going up the ladder. They promote a work life balance when hiring but when working they squeeze you so hard. If you don't become friends with the manager or higher ups then goodluck.

Oh and there was no training. Just got given an ipad and off you go. Dont work for this company.
Cons
Saya bekerja pada Maulana driveri club yg di hiring oleh pt coca cola amatil
Saya sbg driver Mr Paul Ross ( Direktur Nasional produksi )

Dari awal Mr Paul datang hingga selesai ( 5 tahun )

Kemudian Mr Paul pindah perusahaan PT P&G selama 2 tahun..