Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland18 reviews
Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.
No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.
Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.
Pros
rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People
Cons
Salary is less than market.
CCA has an amazing work culture, this company puts its people 1st hence why they always deliver the results. Everybody is so supportive and very helpful. Amazing!
A well maintained company, just a personal fault that wouldnt really make a difference to anything. But overall, it was a good experience, just a lack of unity in terms of helping out with ech other.
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve
I was learned from this work the warehouse job. There's fun because we have night shift and busy environment.There was good management but the job was not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job is lidding the bottle.
Pros
Free drinks
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we are glad that you had fun while working for us.
I was only worked as a full time casual worker and I got hire from one of the job agencies in Auckland NZ,so I pretty much as a contractor through the agency.I was doing day shift 6:00am-6:00pm from Mon-Weds and 6:00am-3:00pm on Thurs,and then start the weekend from Fri-Sun,sometimes if gets really busy then we work Friday as overtime,we get good breaks throughout the whole 12hours shifts
Pros
No free lunches when i was there
17 March 2019
Great work place, great culture and had a great team. Learned a lot during my tenure with CCA. Was a mistake leaving CCA. Do regret and would love to go back and work for them
pick and packing learned process line working, labelling products management was good, good workplace culture hardest part was getting the labelling right, enjoy putting the stock away
Pros
free drinks
Cons
not enough hours
I was so young here its just like this job is a play for me but time comes i get serious in my job so i learned. Learn like time management relationship with other co-workers. i like my job here but i'm looking for a new chapter of my life.
Working along with other people was so nice and learning about other employees culture, helping each other and learning new skills from others. The hardest part was trying to lift a heavy box while everyone is busy with their own job.
Pros
Free lunch some times
Cons
Normal hours and long hours sometimes
Very friendly and supportive culture. loved the diversity there. challenging projects outside procurement to diversify skillset. I would not leave this company otherwise but I am planning to move to Brisbane
Pros
Table tennis at work
Cons
This was a really fun place to work. The people were young and vibrant, always preparing for some or other festivities. Supervisor was excellent and the culture was GREAT.
Pros
Had your favorite drink at your disposal all day!!
Cons
Was only a temp assignment
Receive and review daily key data report, sales, gross margins. Follow up on exceptions. Besides spending time with internal meetings at least 50% of my time was in-field visits and customer interface. Key learning's was that the business cannot be run behind a desk that in-field customer interface can give you an accurate picture of customer issues and your market share position. That the control of fundamentals are the key business drivers and results are a snapshot of our in-field effectiveness. Our management were career veterans who had grown up in the Coca-Cola system and their knowledge of market fundamentals was passed down.
Motivating staff to drill down on the basics always needed reinforcement. Their job was hard not so much in order taking but actually controlling the customers storeroom and inventory levels. The science of growing customer ROI needed complete buy-in and in that way trust and goodwill evolved. That was how we continue to hold market share.

Challenges came from developing a complete understanding of our business model. By using comparative measures to compare performance was a key tool in managing a widely spread sales and delivery service. I made sure I had strong leaders in key positions that understand our business and how our business model works.

Enjoyment came from celebrating our successes and we had many. Despite the barriers of change and re-organisation impacting on our business we never took our eye off the fundamentals because it was understanding those levers that made us successful and good at what we do.
Pros
Reward and satisfaction in a job well done.
Cons
Long Hours and hard work
In the Inbound Sales role I am currently working in I take incoming sales calls and upsell new products and volume. I also manage the International Australian and Sth African rugby league teams playing in NZ with their Powerade and water orders. I make sure their orders arrive at their hotels on time and I am in contact with the hotels and the team's managers in Australia. Once delivery has been made I send out the invoice. If someone is away in Outbound, I am the relief person so I jump into their route that they manage for the day and make all their sales calls. My manager motivates me and is continuously making sure I reach my goals. Co-workers all support one another and we enjoy the workplace environment. The hardest part of my job is multi tasking but I am getting very good at this. The most enjoyable part of my job is the variety. Every day is different as I am often given tasks and projects to work on by my manager. It's exciting and I have learnt so much about customer service, computer programmes (SAP and Microsoft Office) and most of all I have learnt how to sell. I am moving to London mid-July so need to find a job that encompasses my customer service skills and sales skills. I also really enjoy administration roles from my 3yrs experience as a reception coordinator at a popular gym in Auckland, New Zealand.
Pros
staff discounts on drinks, free drinks at work, social club activities, managers that help you achieve your career goals
Cons
in inbound you are on shift hours which vary every week
A more stable future with Coca Cola Amatil, however, saving cost and increase in revenu has affected morale within the work force.
Pros
product discount
Cons
long hours / poor management approach towards staff.
i dream to be a part of this company as i have my previous study i.e bachelors i food science & technology & i have much knowledge & working experience at this company.I am very hard working, passionate & sincere about my work so need one chance at COCO COLA COMPANY to prove myself true& to improve my skills and knowledge.
Pros
nil