Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator
Forklift Operator2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 223 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I was only worked as a full time casual worker and I got hire from one of the job agencies in Auckland NZ,so I pretty much as a contractor through the agency.I was doing day shift 6:00am-6:00pm from Mon-Weds and 6:00am-3:00pm on Thurs,and then start the weekend from Fri-Sun,sometimes if gets really busy then we work Friday as overtime,we get good breaks throughout the whole 12hours shifts
No free lunches when i was there
It was an enjoyable place to work and had good benefits. they paid us well and had we had good chances of bettering ourselves
we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.
long hours but went fast
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coca-Cola Amatil?
See more Coca-Cola Amatil reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 223 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Coca-Cola Amatil
- How should you prepare for an interview at Coca-Cola Amatil?Answered by Coca-Cola Amatil
- Does Coca-Cola Amatil require a background check? What kind of background check does Coca-Cola Amati…Answered by Coca-Cola Amatil
- What should you wear to an interview at Coca-Cola Amatil?Answered by Coca-Cola Amatil
- What interview questions do they ask at Coca-Cola Amatil?One person answered
- Hi Dear I’m interested on position level 2 manufacturing operator. And here I would like to know, …Answered by Coca-Cola Amatil
- Does Coca-Cola consider relevant experienced candidates from other countries ?
- What are your policies on Social media usage in the workplace?
- How do you train your new employee's at Coca-Cola Amatil?
See all questions and answers
Coca-Cola Amatil Reviews by Job Title