Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Productive and fun workplace

What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.

Pros

Working Independently

Excellent company and fun workplace

I have learned and gained knowledge and many skills in machine operating. I have also made friends that will remain my friends for a life time. My work environment is a Fun, loving and friendly environment where we all overcome many obsticles and targets together as a team. The hardest part for me was leaving. I loved my job and enjoy every bit of it. Every day was a new challenge where i would have new temps come in and i will have the privillage of teaching them and taking them through training to get them work ready.

Pros

drink allowances and gifts

Cons