Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Culture reviews

Great work place, great culture and had a great team. Learned a lot during my tenure with CCA. Was a mistake leaving CCA. Do regret and would love to go back and work for them
No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.
CCA has an amazing work culture, this company puts its people 1st hence why they always deliver the results. Everybody is so supportive and very helpful. Amazing!
Too many customers to see in a day, very frustrating sometimes, last call of the day was in my street, but due to the culture, I had too drive 30 minutes to press a button, which could have been done in the car.
Pros
Buzzy, Good feel company
Cons
Lack of respect and not being able to have a B2B relationship with clients due to time restraints
Official response from Coca-Cola Amatil
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve
pick and packing learned process line working, labelling products management was good, good workplace culture hardest part was getting the labelling right, enjoy putting the stock away
Pros
free drinks
Cons
not enough hours
Working along with other people was so nice and learning about other employees culture, helping each other and learning new skills from others. The hardest part was trying to lift a heavy box while everyone is busy with their own job.
Pros
Free lunch some times
Cons
Normal hours and long hours sometimes
Very friendly and supportive culture. loved the diversity there. challenging projects outside procurement to diversify skillset. I would not leave this company otherwise but I am planning to move to Brisbane
Pros
Table tennis at work
Cons
This was a really fun place to work. The people were young and vibrant, always preparing for some or other festivities. Supervisor was excellent and the culture was GREAT.
Pros
Had your favorite drink at your disposal all day!!
Cons
Was only a temp assignment
What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.
Pros
Working Independently
Good work culture and continuous improvement are highlights. Employee support is mediocre and salary and benefits are average. State of the art technology and industry leaders
The most enjoyable part of the job was the team. No day is the same it's either flat out on your feet, which you need to have the ability to adjust to any situations that may occur or it can be steady.
I have learned and gained knowledge and many skills in machine operating. I have also made friends that will remain my friends for a life time. My work environment is a Fun, loving and friendly environment where we all overcome many obsticles and targets together as a team. The hardest part for me was leaving. I loved my job and enjoy every bit of it. Every day was a new challenge where i would have new temps come in and i will have the privillage of teaching them and taking them through training to get them work ready.
Pros
drink allowances and gifts
Cons
A place where workers had a good time enjoying great work ethics in a hard-working team at the same time provided a fun-loving atmosphere among its staff.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
High performance
CCA values are strong within the workplace and has a zero tolrenace in safety . The people are fantastic and the culture in the DC is amazing .
Pros
Staff drinks
Cons
Nightshift