Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Job Security & Advancement reviews

Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
A well maintained company, just a personal fault that wouldnt really make a difference to anything. But overall, it was a good experience, just a lack of unity in terms of helping out with ech other.
Official response from Coca-Cola Amatil
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve
Great work place, great culture and had a great team. Learned a lot during my tenure with CCA. Was a mistake leaving CCA. Do regret and would love to go back and work for them
Very friendly and supportive culture. loved the diversity there. challenging projects outside procurement to diversify skillset. I would not leave this company otherwise but I am planning to move to Brisbane
Pros
Table tennis at work
Cons
This was a really fun place to work. The people were young and vibrant, always preparing for some or other festivities. Supervisor was excellent and the culture was GREAT.
Pros
Had your favorite drink at your disposal all day!!
Cons
Was only a temp assignment
Good work culture and continuous improvement are highlights. Employee support is mediocre and salary and benefits are average. State of the art technology and industry leaders
Receive and review daily key data report, sales, gross margins. Follow up on exceptions. Besides spending time with internal meetings at least 50% of my time was in-field visits and customer interface. Key learning's was that the business cannot be run behind a desk that in-field customer interface can give you an accurate picture of customer issues and your market share position. That the control of fundamentals are the key business drivers and results are a snapshot of our in-field effectiveness. Our management were career veterans who had grown up in the Coca-Cola system and their knowledge of market fundamentals was passed down. Motivating staff to drill down on the basics always needed reinforcement. Their job was hard not so much in order taking but actually controlling the customers storeroom and inventory levels. The science of growing customer ROI needed complete buy-in and in that way trust and goodwill evolved. That was how we continue to hold market share. Challenges came from developing a complete understanding of our business model. By using comparative measures to compare performance was a key tool in managing a widely spread sales and delivery service. I made sure I had strong leaders in key positions that understand our business and how our business model works. Enjoyment came from celebrating our successes and we had many. Despite the barriers of change and re-organisation impacting on our business we never took our eye off the fundamentals because it was understanding those levers that made us successful and good at what we do.
Pros
Reward and satisfaction in a job well done.
Cons
Long Hours and hard work
A great place to work with lots of opportunity for career progression and personal advancement. A company which values its employees even when times get hard and stands up for what it believes in.
In the Inbound Sales role I am currently working in I take incoming sales calls and upsell new products and volume. I also manage the International Australian and Sth African rugby league teams playing in NZ with their Powerade and water orders. I make sure their orders arrive at their hotels on time and I am in contact with the hotels and the team's managers in Australia. Once delivery has been made I send out the invoice. If someone is away in Outbound, I am the relief person so I jump into their route that they manage for the day and make all their sales calls. My manager motivates me and is continuously making sure I reach my goals. Co-workers all support one another and we enjoy the workplace environment. The hardest part of my job is multi tasking but I am getting very good at this. The most enjoyable part of my job is the variety. Every day is different as I am often given tasks and projects to work on by my manager. It's exciting and I have learnt so much about customer service, computer programmes (SAP and Microsoft Office) and most of all I have learnt how to sell. I am moving to London mid-July so need to find a job that encompasses my customer service skills and sales skills. I also really enjoy administration roles from my 3yrs experience as a reception coordinator at a popular gym in Auckland, New Zealand.
Pros
staff discounts on drinks, free drinks at work, social club activities, managers that help you achieve your career goals
Cons
in inbound you are on shift hours which vary every week
i dream to be a part of this company as i have my previous study i.e bachelors i food science & technology & i have much knowledge & working experience at this company.I am very hard working, passionate & sincere about my work so need one chance at COCO COLA COMPANY to prove myself true& to improve my skills and knowledge.
Pros
nil
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coca-Cola Amatil?