Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Management reviews

I was learned from this work the warehouse job. There's fun because we have night shift and busy environment.There was good management but the job was not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job is lidding the bottle.
Pros
Free drinks
Official response from Coca-Cola Amatil
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we are glad that you had fun while working for us.
Awsome
it was fun working for coca-cola we could manage our time meet new or other workers at the stores and the hours were suitable for me at the time and also teaches you time managements
It was an enjoyable place to work and had good benefits. they paid us well and had we had good chances of bettering ourselves
we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.
Pros
freedrinks
Cons
long hours but went fast
productive and alright workplace
pick and packing learned process line working, labelling products management was good, good workplace culture hardest part was getting the labelling right, enjoy putting the stock away
Pros
free drinks
Cons
not enough hours
Fun and Tired
I was so young here its just like this job is a play for me but time comes i get serious in my job so i learned. Learn like time management relationship with other co-workers. i like my job here but i'm looking for a new chapter of my life.
Productive and fun workplace
What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.
Pros
Working Independently
Great atmosphire!
A busy but fast paced environment
Receiving and Dispatching outbound/inbound feeds, rail doc's etc

Great Management
The hardest part of the day, was leaving for home, a fast and busy day is a good day
Enjoyed a busy day, most active and demanding.
Pros
Free drinks during breaks
Cons
not enough hours
Coca-Cola Amatil was a good company to work for. I was fortunate to work under very experienced practitioners who had years of Coca-Cola experience.
Receive and review daily key data report, sales, gross margins. Follow up on exceptions. Besides spending time with internal meetings at least 50% of my time was in-field visits and customer interface. Key learning's was that the business cannot be run behind a desk that in-field customer interface can give you an accurate picture of customer issues and your market share position. That the control of fundamentals are the key business drivers and results are a snapshot of our in-field effectiveness. Our management were career veterans who had grown up in the Coca-Cola system and their knowledge of market fundamentals was passed down.
Motivating staff to drill down on the basics always needed reinforcement. Their job was hard not so much in order taking but actually controlling the customers storeroom and inventory levels. The science of growing customer ROI needed complete buy-in and in that way trust and goodwill evolved. That was how we continue to hold market share.

Challenges came from developing a complete understanding of our business model. By using comparative measures to compare performance was a key tool in managing a widely spread sales and delivery service. I made sure I had strong leaders in key positions that understand our business and how our business model works.

Enjoyment came from celebrating our successes and we had many. Despite the barriers of change and re-organisation impacting on our business we never took our eye off the fundamentals because it was understanding those levers that made us successful and good at what we do.
Pros
Reward and satisfaction in a job well done.
Cons
Long Hours and hard work
Good job for someone who doesn't mind physical labour
I did not have a very pleasant experience with Coca-Cola Amatil management, but the job itself was really good. I got to travel southland and work with different kinds of people
Pros
Free products, travel southland.
Cons
Very early starts
use to be a fun place to work at, has change dramatically.
A more stable future with Coca Cola Amatil, however, saving cost and increase in revenu has affected morale within the work force.
Pros
product discount
Cons
long hours / poor management approach towards staff.