Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coca-Cola Amatil Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand38 reviews
Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.
No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.
Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.
Pros
rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People
Cons
Salary is less than market.
I was learned from this work the warehouse job. There's fun because we have night shift and busy environment.There was good management but the job was not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job is lidding the bottle.
Pros
Free drinks
Official response from Coca-Cola Amatil
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we are glad that you had fun while working for us.
I was only worked as a full time casual worker and I got hire from one of the job agencies in Auckland NZ,so I pretty much as a contractor through the agency.I was doing day shift 6:00am-6:00pm from Mon-Weds and 6:00am-3:00pm on Thurs,and then start the weekend from Fri-Sun,sometimes if gets really busy then we work Friday as overtime,we get good breaks throughout the whole 12hours shifts
Pros
No free lunches when i was there
Official response from Coca-Cola Amatil
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve
it was fun working for coca-cola we could manage our time meet new or other workers at the stores and the hours were suitable for me at the time and also teaches you time managements
pick and packing learned process line working, labelling products management was good, good workplace culture hardest part was getting the labelling right, enjoy putting the stock away
Pros
free drinks
Cons
not enough hours
Working along with other people was so nice and learning about other employees culture, helping each other and learning new skills from others. The hardest part was trying to lift a heavy box while everyone is busy with their own job.
Pros
Free lunch some times
Cons
Normal hours and long hours sometimes
Working long hours and in the weekend. Pays good money but depend with how much job you put in. I love the productivity as they number one in New Zealand in drinks product. huge company but very strictly and huge pressure towards staff. Very high demanding form employer and something it affect you family obligation because of the amount of work they gave you.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
good hours
Good work culture and continuous improvement are highlights. Employee support is mediocre and salary and benefits are average. State of the art technology and industry leaders
A place where workers had a good time enjoying great work ethics in a hard-working team at the same time provided a fun-loving atmosphere among its staff.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
High performance
A more stable future with Coca Cola Amatil, however, saving cost and increase in revenu has affected morale within the work force.
Pros
product discount
Cons
long hours / poor management approach towards staff.