Coca-Cola Amatil
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

27 July 2018
I was only worked as a full time casual worker and I got hire from one of the job agencies in Auckland NZ,so I pretty much as a contractor through the agency.I was doing day shift 6:00am-6:00pm from Mon-Weds and 6:00am-3:00pm on Thurs,and then start the weekend from Fri-Sun,sometimes if gets really busy then we work Friday as overtime,we get good breaks throughout the whole 12hours shifts
Pros
No free lunches when i was there
Cons
Official response from Coca-Cola Amatil
17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve
7 November 2017
Same role
machine operator , forklift driver (Former Employee) - christchurch
we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.
Pros
freedrinks
Cons
long hours but went fast
16 May 2020
Same location
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.
13 May 2020
Same location
N/A (Current Employee) - Auckland
It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.