Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Amatil reviews

Fun and Tired
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 September 2017
I was so young here its just like this job is a play for me but time comes i get serious in my job so i learned. Learn like time management relationship with other co-workers. i like my job here but i'm looking for a new chapter of my life.

Other Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Alright
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury2 November 2019
Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.
The Best Years of my Life
Business Analyst - National Contact Centre (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 April 2019
Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.
Pros
rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People
Cons
Salary is less than market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our community is ready to answer.