Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Amatil reviews

Excellent company and fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland29 April 2016
I have learned and gained knowledge and many skills in machine operating. I have also made friends that will remain my friends for a life time. My work environment is a Fun, loving and friendly environment where we all overcome many obsticles and targets together as a team. The hardest part for me was leaving. I loved my job and enjoy every bit of it. Every day was a new challenge where i would have new temps come in and i will have the privillage of teaching them and taking them through training to get them work ready.
Pros
drink allowances and gifts
Cons

Other Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Alright
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury2 November 2019
Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.
The Best Years of my Life
Business Analyst - National Contact Centre (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 April 2019
Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.
Pros
rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People
Cons
Salary is less than market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our community is ready to answer.