Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Amatil reviews

It was an enjoyable place to work and had good benefits. they paid us well and had we had good chances of bettering ourselves
machine operator , forklift driver (Former Employee) –  christchurch7 November 2017
we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.
Pros
freedrinks
Cons
long hours but went fast

Other Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Alright
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury2 November 2019
Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.
The Best Years of my Life
Business Analyst - National Contact Centre (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 April 2019
Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.
Pros
rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People
Cons
Salary is less than market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our community is ready to answer.