Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Amatil reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Returns/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Wellington, Auckland15 September 2016
What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.
Pros
Working Independently

Other Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Alright
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury2 November 2019
Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.
The Best Years of my Life
Business Analyst - National Contact Centre (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 April 2019
Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.
Pros
rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People
Cons
Salary is less than market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our community is ready to answer.