Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Excellent company and fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland29 April 2016
I have learned and gained knowledge and many skills in machine operating. I have also made friends that will remain my friends for a life time. My work environment is a Fun, loving and friendly environment where we all overcome many obsticles and targets together as a team. The hardest part for me was leaving. I loved my job and enjoy every bit of it. Every day was a new challenge where i would have new temps come in and i will have the privillage of teaching them and taking them through training to get them work ready.
Pros
drink allowances and gifts
Cons
A productive and fun environment
Customer Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mt Wellington, Auckland9 August 2015
A place where workers had a good time enjoying great work ethics in a hard-working team at the same time provided a fun-loving atmosphere among its staff.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
High performance
Good reward when we reached our goals
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Putaruru14 April 2015
Put empty bottles on the line. Remove any damage bottle. Go into the filler room. I had to make sure all the machine are working properly. Rinse machine then the filler machine then the capper machine. if not I had to fix it. If I needed help that when the boss came in. The labels are put on by a machine. then into boxes. Hand stacked on pallets. We all work well together if anyoneneed a hand we helped each other out. The most enjoyable part of the job when all the machine are working good. time go fast when there no brake down. Hardest past when the machine is down.
Pros
Bonus when we reached our goals
Great atmosphire!
Hoist Driver / Temporary (Former Employee) –  Mt Wellington, N10 March 2015
A busy but fast paced environment
Receiving and Dispatching outbound/inbound feeds, rail doc's etc
Great Management
The hardest part of the day, was leaving for home, a fast and busy day is a good day
Enjoyed a busy day, most active and demanding.
Pros
Free drinks during breaks
Cons
not enough hours
how to order
Kitchen hand (Former Employee) –  whakatane3 February 2015
my best part of this job was learning how to take orders and how to cook frnch foods like crockqutes craps wraps learnt good customer serves and serves of hot and cold drinks
Pros
free lunches
fun work promotion
coca-cola (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, N12 November 2014
i enjoyed working in the team and also learning how to do labour work and how to set up venues.
A safe and productive workplace
Auckland DC Inbound/Outbound Fork Hoist (Former Employee) –  Mt Wellington , Auckland7 July 2014
CCA values are strong within the workplace and has a zero tolrenace in safety . The people are fantastic and the culture in the DC is amazing .
Pros
Staff drinks
Cons
Nightshift
Coca-Cola Amatil was a good company to work for. I was fortunate to work under very experienced practitioners who had years of Coca-Cola experience.
Franchise Vending Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland19 May 2014
Receive and review daily key data report, sales, gross margins. Follow up on exceptions. Besides spending time with internal meetings at least 50% of my time was in-field visits and customer interface. Key learning's was that the business cannot be run behind a desk that in-field customer interface can give you an accurate picture of customer issues and your market share position. That the control of fundamentals are the key business drivers and results are a snapshot of our in-field effectiveness. Our management were career veterans who had grown up in the Coca-Cola system and their knowledge of market fundamentals was passed down.
Motivating staff to drill down on the basics always needed reinforcement. Their job was hard not so much in order taking but actually controlling the customers storeroom and inventory levels. The science of growing customer ROI needed complete buy-in and in that way trust and goodwill evolved. That was how we continue to hold market share.
Challenges came from developing a complete understanding of our business model. By using comparative measures to compare performance was a key tool in managing a widely spread sales and delivery service. I made sure I had strong leaders in key positions that understand our business and how our business model works.
Enjoyment came from celebrating our successes and we had many. Despite the barriers of change and re-organisation impacting on our business we never took our eye off the fundamentals because it was understanding those levers that made us successful and good at what we do.
Pros
Reward and satisfaction in a job well done.
Cons
Long Hours and hard work
Good job for someone who doesn't mind physical labour
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Invercargill16 July 2013
I did not have a very pleasant experience with Coca-Cola Amatil management, but the job itself was really good. I got to travel southland and work with different kinds of people
Pros
Free products, travel southland.
Cons
Very early starts
Fun and interesting place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mt Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand3 July 2013
A great place to work with lots of opportunity for career progression and personal advancement. A company which values its employees even when times get hard and stands up for what it believes in.
Inspirational, challenging and rewarding
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand19 April 2013
In the Inbound Sales role I am currently working in I take incoming sales calls and upsell new products and volume. I also manage the International Australian and Sth African rugby league teams playing in NZ with their Powerade and water orders. I make sure their orders arrive at their hotels on time and I am in contact with the hotels and the team's managers in Australia. Once delivery has been made I send out the invoice. If someone is away in Outbound, I am the relief person so I jump into their route that they manage for the day and make all their sales calls. My manager motivates me and is continuously making sure I reach my goals. Co-workers all support one another and we enjoy the workplace environment. The hardest part of my job is multi tasking but I am getting very good at this. The most enjoyable part of my job is the variety. Every day is different as I am often given tasks and projects to work on by my manager. It's exciting and I have learnt so much about customer service, computer programmes (SAP and Microsoft Office) and most of all I have learnt how to sell. I am moving to London mid-July so need to find a job that encompasses my customer service skills and sales skills. I also really enjoy administration roles from my 3yrs experience as a reception coordinator at a popular gym in Auckland, New Zealand.
Pros
staff discounts on drinks, free drinks at work, social club activities, managers that help you achieve your career goals
Cons
in inbound you are on shift hours which vary every week
use to be a fun place to work at, has change dramatically.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Auckland (New Zealand)9 April 2013
A more stable future with Coca Cola Amatil, however, saving cost and increase in revenu has affected morale within the work force.
Pros
product discount
Cons
long hours / poor management approach towards staff.
A Good Place To Work
Warehouse Picker. Vending and Coffee (Former Employee) –  Mt Wellington5 March 2013
Recieving processing and packing orders from the vending machine drivers and coffee sales team.
involved a lot of lifting and stacking of product onto pallets by hand and loading/unloading of trucks, some days were extremely busy and others were quiet.
Gained forkhoist and reach driving skills.
manufacturing
manufacturing (Former Employee) –  auckland16 December 2012
i dream to be a part of this company as i have my previous study i.e bachelors i food science & technology & i have much knowledge & working experience at this company.I am very hard working, passionate & sincere about my work so need one chance at COCO COLA COMPANY to prove myself true& to improve my skills and knowledge.
Pros
nil