Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

New Zealand40 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,800 reviews

workplace

Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.

Interesting work, but EXTREMELY demanding and unrealistic expectations

When I joined I quickly came to enjoy the job, however a few weeks in pressure came on real hard to move e faster and faster - I was already matching the speed of the old merchandiser who was being promoted.They decided that I needed 'trained' in how to work faster. A couple of days into this 'training' I injured myself. In fairness the company is paying for physiotherapy, but while I have been reduced to light duty the pressure hasn't changed. I am now looking for other work.

Pros

Good benefits, Interesting work, reasonable pay

Cons

Unrealistic expectations, constant pressure, rosters do not allow for breaks or rests. TSMs promise way beyond the company's capacity to deliver.

Ask 4 people the same thing and you’ll get 4 different answers

It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.

Fun but demanding and ugly culture. No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out.

No time off or annual leave, demanding and not paid well enough for the work carried out. Things could have been done better. When management changed the culture turned horrible.

Alright

Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.

Very Productive

Very productive hands on job, learn different roles as you work and move around frequently. Work hard with no compliant's no chances are given if your've made a typical mistake.

Pros

Offered more hours if needed.

Cons

Was given a tight space to work in.

The Best Years of my Life

Coca-Cola is amazing place to work its fun and they reward their staff accordingly. They are huge of development which is a plus. Depending on which role you do they tend to pay you less than market or the workload does not match the salary. They also tend to deter from the job description it could tell you you'll be doing this, this and this but when you get the job it will always change and you could pick up something that wasn't part of the job neither was it in the job description.

Pros

rewards for hardwork, staff benefits, People

Cons

Salary is less than market.

Incredible working culture

CCA has an amazing work culture, this company puts its people 1st hence why they always deliver the results. Everybody is so supportive and very helpful. Amazing!

Fun place

Too many customers to see in a day, very frustrating sometimes, last call of the day was in my street, but due to the culture, I had too drive 30 minutes to press a button, which could have been done in the car.

Pros

Buzzy, Good feel company

Cons

Lack of respect and not being able to have a B2B relationship with clients due to time restraints

– 17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate understanding what you liked about working for CCANZ as well as opportunities for us to improve

Enjoyable

A well maintained company, just a personal fault that wouldnt really make a difference to anything. But overall, it was a good experience, just a lack of unity in terms of helping out with ech other.

– 17 March 2019

I was learned from this work the warehouse job. There's fun because we have night shift and busy environment.There was good management but the job was not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job is lidding the bottle.

Pros

Free drinks

– 17 March 2019
Thanks for your feedback, we are glad that you had fun while working for us.

I was only worked as a full time casual worker and I got hire from one of the job agencies in Auckland NZ,so I pretty much as a contractor through the agency.I was doing day shift 6:00am-6:00pm from Mon-Weds and 6:00am-3:00pm on Thurs,and then start the weekend from Fri-Sun,sometimes if gets really busy then we work Friday as overtime,we get good breaks throughout the whole 12hours shifts

Pros

No free lunches when i was there

Great organization

Great work place, great culture and had a great team. Learned a lot during my tenure with CCA. Was a mistake leaving CCA. Do regret and would love to go back and work for them

Awsome

it was fun working for coca-cola we could manage our time meet new or other workers at the stores and the hours were suitable for me at the time and also teaches you time managements

It was an enjoyable place to work and had good benefits. they paid us well and had we had good chances of bettering ourselves

we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.

Pros

freedrinks

Cons

long hours but went fast

productive and alright workplace

pick and packing learned process line working, labelling products management was good, good workplace culture hardest part was getting the labelling right, enjoy putting the stock away

Pros

free drinks

Cons

not enough hours

Fun and Tired

I was so young here its just like this job is a play for me but time comes i get serious in my job so i learned. Learn like time management relationship with other co-workers. i like my job here but i'm looking for a new chapter of my life.

Coca Cola

I had the best experience in factory work as well as being a machine operator for the company. I learnt alot about what goes into the most leading drink company in the world and to produce so many drinks in one shift

Productive and fun workplace

Working along with other people was so nice and learning about other employees culture, helping each other and learning new skills from others. The hardest part was trying to lift a heavy box while everyone is busy with their own job.

Pros

Free lunch some times

Cons

Normal hours and long hours sometimes

fun working enviromeny

Working long hours and in the weekend. Pays good money but depend with how much job you put in. I love the productivity as they number one in New Zealand in drinks product. huge company but very strictly and huge pressure towards staff. Very high demanding form employer and something it affect you family obligation because of the amount of work they gave you.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

good hours

Great culture and best place to work

Very friendly and supportive culture. loved the diversity there. challenging projects outside procurement to diversify skillset. I would not leave this company otherwise but I am planning to move to Brisbane

Pros

Table tennis at work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Coca-Cola Europacific Partners