Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
View all Coca-Cola Europacific Partners reviews

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Employee Review

workplace

Merchandising in CCA is not an easy task, but the company take care of everything whatever we need in our daily work. overall it's a good place for work.

Same role

Interesting work, but EXTREMELY demanding and unrealistic expectations

When I joined I quickly came to enjoy the job, however a few weeks in pressure came on real hard to move e faster and faster - I was already matching the speed of the old merchandiser who was being promoted.They decided that I needed 'trained' in how to work faster. A couple of days into this 'training' I injured myself. In fairness the company is paying for physiotherapy, but while I have been reduced to light duty the pressure hasn't changed. I am now looking for other work.

Pros

Good benefits, Interesting work, reasonable pay

Cons

Unrealistic expectations, constant pressure, rosters do not allow for breaks or rests. TSMs promise way beyond the company's capacity to deliver.
Same role

Awsome

it was fun working for coca-cola we could manage our time meet new or other workers at the stores and the hours were suitable for me at the time and also teaches you time managements
Same location

Ask 4 people the same thing and you’ll get 4 different answers

It is completely disorganised. No one knows what’s going on. Nothing gets solved. They don’t really care about their customers at all and will do what they can to screw them over.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
  • workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?