Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Christchurch, Canterbury2 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,803 reviews

Alright

Long hours, but good schcedules. Should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time. Forklift driving in an environment were you can actually cause expensive damage.

It was an enjoyable place to work and had good benefits. they paid us well and had we had good chances of bettering ourselves

we works 6 am till 6 pm 5 days one week and 2 days following week but got paid 53 hours per week every week I learned a lot about myself what my strengths are and what things I needed to work on to improve . I tried to get on with everyone even though some people were clicky with there own little circle of friends and made it hard for others to fit in there circle of friends . management was good and you were rewarded well for your hard work . the hardest part of the job was when they made you work 4 machines at the same time cause staff numbers were reduced . I had a lot of happy memories working there.

Pros

freedrinks

Cons

long hours but went fast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Reviews by Job Title