Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

New Zealand2 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,804 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

What I loved about Coca-Cola was the work load we were given on a daily basis, it kept us very busy. I learnt a lot with packaging, handling products, labelling and so much more. Management never let us down, always looking out for us while we work, co-workers were friendly and very great workers. Hardest part about working at Coca-Cola was the new products that came in, once we learnt the ropes around the new product we were as good as gold. Most enjoyable part about Coca-Cola was meeting amazing people and challenging myself to become better at what I can do.

Pros

Working Independently

Excellent company and fun workplace

I have learned and gained knowledge and many skills in machine operating. I have also made friends that will remain my friends for a life time. My work environment is a Fun, loving and friendly environment where we all overcome many obsticles and targets together as a team. The hardest part for me was leaving. I loved my job and enjoy every bit of it. Every day was a new challenge where i would have new temps come in and i will have the privillage of teaching them and taking them through training to get them work ready.

Pros

drink allowances and gifts

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Reviews by Location

• Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
  • Machine Operator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?