Cognition Education Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Five star
Customer Service and Payroll Administration (Former Employee) –  Mt. Eden28 November 2012
1. Five Star work environment with the best and supportive Manager and Team Leaders
2.Friendly and supportive team members in spite of cultural differences
3. Good remuneration package
4. Excellent time hours and flexible
5. Typical day at work was keeping with the deadlines in order to process Auckland's school payroll on time
6. Learned processing of school payroll, managing phones and queries from schools and their staff.
7. I enjoyed everything about the job , learning it and doing it, liaising with schools, gaining confidence working in an office environment
8. There's nothing hard in any job if you love what you're doing
Fun!!
Part time office assistant (Former Employee) –  Mt Eden4 May 2012
I would start work at 9am everyday, I would go into hang the mail bag out in the office, then I would sort the mail and stamp it. I would cover reception while the receptionist was on her break, then I would clean around the kitchen and do general office work such as binding, photocopying etc. I learned that everyone is different and has different cultures. My co-workers we're so friendly and easy to work with. Hardest part of the job would be when the phones got busy. Enjoyable part would of been working with the people I did.
Pros
money