Cognition Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cognition Education Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
A typical day would be at the office at 7 starting the normal process. Letters, emails, calls, what is there extra to do. Then going into the data entry of the children who's taxi's are being terminated started or continued then any possible filing of those children or taking out to be terminated. I learned how to be organised and how to really have my focus to a maximum point, how to manage myself and to understand the role of what being in the big league of work placement is like. My co-workers were very helpful, cheerful and very including. Couldn't have asked for a better first work team. the hardest part of the job was to do the numerous different little things and the most enjoyable part was working with the computers and getting a feel for the excel microsoft.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Constant computer time
1. Five Star work environment with the best and supportive Manager and Team Leaders
2.Friendly and supportive team members in spite of cultural differences

3. Good remuneration package

4. Excellent time hours and flexible

5. Typical day at work was keeping with the deadlines in order to process Auckland's school payroll on time

6. Learned processing of school payroll, managing phones and queries from schools and their staff.

7. I enjoyed everything about the job , learning it and doing it, liaising with schools, gaining confidence working in an office environment

8. There's nothing hard in any job if you love what you're doing
I would start work at 9am everyday, I would go into hang the mail bag out in the office, then I would sort the mail and stamp it. I would cover reception while the receptionist was on her break, then I would clean around the kitchen and do general office work such as binding, photocopying etc. I learned that everyone is different and has different cultures. My co-workers we're so friendly and easy to work with. Hardest part of the job would be when the phones got busy. Enjoyable part would of been working with the people I did.
Pros
money