Cognizant Technology Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,650 reviews
Positive Outlook
I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

lots of opportunities available in many different fields and locations

Cons

while still working for a company as a cognizant consultant, you are still required to do a bunch of side tasks and shenanigans for cognizant. Luckily if you do a good job the client will treat you very good.

Advice to Management

make the environment more diverse, i know its a company mainly owned by guys from India, but don't forget that the US is a very diverse country and promotes diversity, meaning employing people from different countries
Pros
work life, cullture
Cons
pay, benefits
Working culture is good but partiality is also there. They are hiring mainly non medico which is not gud for companies in future. A doctor thinking nd non medico is very different. So always take only medicis in higher post.
Pros
Positive
Cons
Positive
Good work culture and enjoying in cognizant and good learning practice courses available in cognizant learning. Management is good and getting good projects on time.
The work atmosphere is nice but they don't pay the payouts n allowances as promised and work life balance is zero I had been working 14-15hrs everyday no HR support all over its not a good place to work though.
Pros
Office Atmosphere
Cons
less pay, no HR support
Management is unpredictable. The Policies are not clear and most of the important employee related policies are not present in the Portal such as Job Progression, Employee Evaluation criteria during appraisal process etc.
Very fun had a game room very laid back unfortunately was laid off by circumstances of the company. Received packages after but I enjoy my time there.
I worked remotely, my direct supervisor was really nice and helped any way she could.
Training was terrible and pretty much non existent.

Took forever for emails and calls to be returned.

I’ve worked in a business office for a hospital and around medical patients for almost 10 years and upper management talk down to you like your stupid.

They lack communication between each other which highly affects remote employees
Pros
Pay and Benefits were decent
Cons
Everything else
Nice company but job security is questionable. Management level lot of pressure to the manager side. But we can go for gud working nature and friendly zone
Cons
CTS is good company , repetitive company, we can learn more and more work, good work culture , successful growth and we can expect our growth at correct time
I enjoy my time at work. There are lots of opportunities to learn and advance. Regular process refresher and assessments to keep one up to date. Management is supportive of employee needs. Everything is systematic.
Pros
Perks and allowances
Cons
Long Hours, Leaves are a bit difficult to get.
Good to work with cognizant, supportive environment, I've worked as a senior process executive in cognizant technology solutions, it makes me to feel good
Was good earlier
Lost focus over last 7-8 years

Management very demotivated and demotivating
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No proper direction
The pay depends on who you are not your skill set. A person with less experience than you can make 10,000 more. The management is unprofessional. The job was highly stressful.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Management, micromanagement
The work culture in Cognizant was amazing and there were no competition between the team members and also the job was relaxing
We were not having stressful environment.
Recently organization structure change
Not sure where Cognizant moving because recently change in management

Job security not there

Previous cognizant too good
I love to be cognizant again if possible and if the allow for work from home offer. such a nice work culture . i was under right management and i have got exposure for all my works . very supportive team members
I take Inbound and outbound calls all day. The calls are quick, and a lot of the times, the customers are in a hurry. Many times the customers do not like it when we call them. Some of the times the customers are very rude and swear at me. At this place, the faster you go, both management and the customers are happier. Management is pseudo-management. Some of the managers here would like to think they are good managers, but they are not. Anyone with a degree in management, would know they are an embarrassment to the profession. You do not need a degree in management to be a manager here, and it clearly shows. The workplace culture is a bunch of rude and pretentious employees that build themselves up by putting others down. Some managers are supportive and helpful, and other managers treat you like you are an idiot, and do not want to help, or refuse to help. One manager I know employs the "deflect and blame" strategy. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving every day. This is a stressful job. the customers can be very rude; management is always pushing you to go faster, and improve your scores. The employees are arrogant and rude; shallow, and narrow-minded.
Pros
Good benefits, sales add-ons
Cons
poor management. low wages, rude employees
Working as a computer operator in a school, and have worked as a teacher from past 8 years, I have teaching experience also , I was working in a school .
Pros
Computer knowledge -Ms office n tally
Cons
Knowledge in computer as well as teaching
Great place to work. Teams work well together. Great respect for all culture. Forward thinking.
Generally a nice culture. Lacks a bit on social engagement between team members. Need to find ways to bring staff together to meet and engage.
Until unless you perform well it is a place were you can find your job is secure i can suggest any of my fresh graduates to join in the company we can learn a better skills there.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
This company is headed towards disaster , Upper management has no clue what’s going on ground , they fool the clients , This company can destroy career of well skilled person
Pros
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
4.1K