Colette by Colette Hayman
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Reviews in Sylvia Park, Auckland

Sylvia Park, Auckland2 reviews
Colette by Colette Hayman gives you alot of opportunity to grow in the company, they teach you retail depth and Visual Merchandising skills to help in the business. Unfortunately they lost alot of their amazing staff members due the the un fairness from the new management HO (AU).
Pros
Learn a lot, meet great girls, opportunity to grow.
Cons
New H/O management is very horrible.
I loved working in retail as I have a passion in fashion. However I would have enjoyed the job more if i liked the management and the people i worked with. I never felt secure in the job as my contract never changed from being a christmas causal and they told they would change it. You had to find someone to replace you before you were allowed to not come into work, which was stressful. Also the aircon in one of the shop locations was not working and it made it impossible to work in and when I said i wanted to go home because i felt sick, they were not understanding. But overall had a great time working in the shop and selling the products.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Colette by Colette Hayman?