Collaborative Solutions Employee Reviews

No Longer a Good Place to Work
Program Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Barre, VT13 July 2019
Collaborative Solutions was a good place to work until they took in a new Executive Director. He made it very stressful to the point that you doubted everything you did. Awful place to work.
Terrible management
HI Certified (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID3 July 2019
You can’t ever get ahold of either managers. Very little if any training.
Worse is no support when your working with your client. The way they collect data is a joke they should be audited
Best Place to Work??? Yeah right.
Workday HCM Consultant (Former Employee) –  United States28 June 2019
This company will win you over with their “culture” and act like they care about their people but it’s all a lie. After months of interviewing and finally receiving an offer, I left a lucrative career to be a part of what I thought was an amazing company. I was so wrong. I was recommended for the position and with promises of internal support and a high pass rate for the required certification, I wasn’t worried. For the first portion of the training, I was assigned an internal training buddy and felt really supported. I passed that exam with flying colors and was excited about my future! The second portion, practical, was a different story. I had a terrible instructor, technology that didn’t work half the time and that “internal training buddy” I was assigned at the beginning of my employment? Yeah, on vacation the entire week and didn’t even tell me beforehand. I struggled with no support and not once did my manager reach out to me. Even though I put everything I had into it, I failed practical. My manager assured me that I would have a second chance and not to worry. The person who recommended me for the job assured me that other consultants at Collaborative had failed certification but had went on to pass and became amazing consultants. The following Monday, my manager reached out to me to tell me she was working on the next steps but “people services” would be reaching out soon. I guess she didn’t have the balls to tell me herself because a few hours later, I received a call from HR and they fired me, effective immediately. They even revoked access to my computer while I  more... was on the phone being fired. The way this company discards their employees speaks volumes about their culture and lack of integrity.  less
Pros
Cons
Everything. They act like they care about people but they don’t.
Solid company right place at right time.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Remote26 June 2019
Solid company that has had the benefit of being in an ecosystem that is rapidly growing. Showed tremendous growth with super dedicated people that helped it through the meteoric rise. Unfortunately, with hyper growth came pains and a management team that struggles operationally to execute at the next level. Core group mentality not the same as it was just a short while ago.
Poor management, fraudulent practices
RBT (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL3 June 2019
Falsified documents, lied about jobs, punished employees for doing a good job, no benefits, no security, owner is crazy and would be drunk at 10am, canceling meetings etc
Pros
Little supervision
Na
Regional Sales Manager - Mid Atlantic (Former Employee) –  Audubon PA28 May 2019
I would rather not go into the details of my employment in a public forum. There were circumstances internally that led to my leaving. I do not agree with what occurred, but it would not have changed the outcome if I had tried to challenge he decision. We parted ways amically and I would like to leave it at that.
An Awesome place to work
WORKDAY PRINCIPAL HCM INTEGRATION CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 March 2019
An Awesome place to work, very nice work life balance, provide opportunity to grow and provide all access for improvement , management is great and am enjoying it
Hard work is not acknowledged
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Barre, VT25 April 2018
I have never been treated with so much disrespect as I was for the past year under the new management style. I would not recommend a position at Collaborative Solutions Corporation to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Negativity, Lies, Backstabbing management
Would not recommend for consulting
CVS ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN23 April 2018
THIS ONLY APPLIES TO ENGAGEMENT MANAGERS and CONSULTING JOBS.
Working in CVS, there is a high volume of work. I managed 20-25 small projects that was a combination of case driven work and small deployments. Resources are few due to constant turnover. Tools for case management make it impossible to improve processes. Long days, tied to your computer, high stress levels...just not worth it.

Benefits are good and so is pay. Unlimited PTO is great but you end up working at some point during your vacation or coming back to chaos. Worked most nights and weekends make it difficult for work/life balance.
Pros
Unlimited PTO, great pay if you're already WD certified
Cons
Long hours, stressful, poorly developed processes
n/a
Western Region Sales Director (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA2 August 2017
to be determined as of this date and its overall experience is yet to be determined as I have only been here 7 months and still evaluating the culture.
Clients have everthing they need to solve there problems
Family Preservation Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC13 June 2017
I really enjoy learning the Solution focus model. It's important that we support the clients in there plan for there lives and not dictate to them how there life should go.
Pros
Staff is kind and friendly
Cons
Like all non-profits its about the numbers and service
Good cross functional work!
Senior Director PMO (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 March 2017
We worked hard together to produce great usable work! Built go-to market solutions which should drive sales! Fun while it lasted! Fun team to work with.