Concentrix
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

New Zealand29 reviews
In Concentrix you have many different Projects, for Ex I loved spark project, hated the Avalon project, Air Nz project is cool. even they have other projects which are good depends upon the management handling particular projects.
The amount of stress and pressure you are put under is outrageous. I talked to my team leader about mental health and was told to not let the client down. All they care about is looking good on the surface for the client with no care about the staff suffering. Out of the intake i was part of only 5 out of the 21 are still with Concentrix 5 months down the road.
Very bad management , no work life balance , no salary hike and bonus, performance reviews are really bad and it's not based on how you work. Overall not a good place to work.
Took a customer call to resolve a password issue. The customer wanted help with resetting his computer password. The customer was frustrated as he tried different passwords without success. The customer was very short tempered, and blamed the company for locking him up. Out of frustration, he said passwords are a headache and unnecessary, and that he can't remember his passwords. The customer was very upset and want to completely remove the password from the system. Instead of agreeing with him, I stressed the point that passwords are necessary in order to protect the system and his sensitive information. At that point he lost his temper, and hung up on me. He then rated me as being very un helpful to resolve his issue. This was the first time I was rated by a customer like that.

I learned that if I had approached him in a different way it would have been better. For example, if I related to him and sympathised with him first before I tried to explain the importance of passwords, he might have acted differently. Instead of that I approached in a very machine friendly way, rather than a emotional approach. I regret that, and never again I speak about security first, until I show empathy, and relate to the customer and make the customer feel that I my self is also frustrated having to use so many passwords, and that there is no way to use any system safely without a password protection these days.

- Manager and team leader sympathised with me, and gave suggestions how to handle such customers.

- To change one's opinion

- Being there to help and knowing
 - more...
Pros
Meeting new people over the phone and at work.
Cons
Some weeks had to do night shift till 10.30 pm
Overall nice place to work for couple of years , since I want challenging things I guess it’s time to move on.

Concentrix is a closed environment which make you very strong in acquiring and upskillings yourself
timing can be challenging at times with shift but great management to work with.We learn new things everyday especially when it comes to customers and how to deal with them in certain situations.
Pros
team outings
Cons
hours
Amazing and supportive work colleagues! Always willing to help you and support you in your carrer and share their knowledge of the system with you to help you with your job and make your day more enjoyable.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
na
I was hired for Technical Advisor job and they were hiring 2 batches at same time , so total around 40 advisors , they gave us training for 1 month in class room environment , training was ok , but not enough practical training , after that we all started working as 2 teams for 2 more month , we get to know their was a product launching period of the client company we worked for , and soon after that under 3 month trial period , they made all of us terminated , so all 2 batches with around 40 people were terminated under trial period terms they could do it . this is a serious abuse of 3 month trial perial law to use it for business advantage. Cant belevie big company like this , take cheap tactics like this. never join concentrix anywhere , just cant trust them
Pros
Good work mates
Cons
Higher Management
Due to some young idiots as management head. With no experience at all. They did not have an knowledge about forecasting business requirements and hired so many people..Under 90 days trial period they fired 25 candidates on the same day. Leterally no respect for this company
Pros
Cons
Upper mangemnet with no experience
Really enjoyed my year there and learnt a lot! Great people to share a work space with an array of different cultures and personalities to learn from. Management was very competent!
Pros
Great office space
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
This place initially provided the opportunity to work around other committments - but this ended. It is what you would expect, when working for an outsourcing company. Strict rules dictated by the client - that ultimately stymied creativity and morale with advisors supporting customers.

Example was the scripting given to technical advisors when troubleshooting an issue some basic steps are required. Advisors would offer screensharing and were required to read a pre-written script to the customer over the phone. It got that pedantic that if you said "this session" instead of "the session" or "purpose" instead of "purposes" a QC would mark you down for re-training.....point of it???

Also issues with pay system early on where advisors weren't getting paid consistently and then having to manually record they're hours just to make sure the pay was correct. Still teething issues with the the new pay system.

Try and find time to complete training requirements and a working computer or CRM system...all this and you're expected to keep a 90% - 95% customer satisfaction? NO
Pros
Trying to think
Cons
all of the above
Working at Convergys was pretty cool you got to sit down majority of the day talk to customers help them with anything they needed help doing also there were very good bonuses if you reached your goal of average after handle time
I've had over 4 years experience in both advisor and management roles with this company. The place started off great. It was filled with educated hungry uni students from diverse backgrounds all working towards a common goal. Over the years 99% of the old staff have left and the company has phased out hiring hungry educated uni student in favor of those that "need to work." This has lead to management positions being filled by very young fresh out of high school types with no tertiary education or aspirations outside of the call center. They allude confidence in themselves but unfortunately consistently make bad decisions allow their ego's and favoritism to get the best of them resulting in a very biased non merit based promotional schemes. This has unfortunately created an atmosphere of de-motivation as the general consensus among all staff is the promotions have been picked before the interview and if you've ever had a bad experience regardless of your stats, attendance etc you wont get the role. Most of the senior staff don't even bother applying for promotions anymore because of this. This consistent cycle over the years has lead to an all time low in manager quality which in turn has resulted in an all time low in performance. The pay starts at 40k and caps out at 44k. You'll never get an incentive bonus because the center is run by incompetent managers meaning the site wont hit the targets necessary to "unlock" them in the first place.The sites turns over staff at an unbelievably high rate you'll be lucky to recognize anyone on the floor in 6 months time. Very negative - more...
Pros
Decent training
Cons
Upper Management
At start the company looks quite attractive. However there is massive company politics. It doesn't matter how hard or how long you have worked for. If you are a pet of the upper management you will be nothing but an advisor. You will get shifts 3pm-11pm and yes you have to work on the weekend as well. After performing very well you may get an applause and yeah may be few lollies. But thats all you get. Once a promotion comes up you'll see a partner or a friend of management gets through to the position even without any good stats.
Pros
You can get unpaid leave
Cons
Long Hours, And Everything Else
The Company that always wants to portray the most perfect image but in reality one of the worst places you will ever work. The Management don't know half of the work themselves but are at a high position for some odd reason.
Pros
Work Mates
Cons
Great colleagues. Happy working environment. Good and known clients in their respective industries. The best when it comes to training new hires and retaining employees.
I can say that Concentrix is one of the best company, I had worked with. The management always takes good care of the welfare of the employees, they are making sure that every decision they made will be a win-win situation for the company and employees.
I enjoy working every day as the environment is super friendly from the security to the management, everyone put a smile on their faces.

Concentrix is my first BPO company, I find it very interesting and challenging at the same time, but I am happy that Concentrix had supported all the way.
Pros
Health Care Benefits
Cons
Low Salary
Excellent staff facilities
fun, modern and exciting place to work

Opportunities to progress within the company

Annual and monthly reward and recognition,
Pros
Great Flexibility
Cons
None specific
I learnt what it was like to work in a call centre that was very professional. The management were extremely supportive, the hardest part of the job was the 24 hour roster.
Hardworking place that strives for the best experience. TL's are always there to help with anything that you are unsure of. its a place were you feel safe and are able to do your job and also grow in the industry.
A technical support / customer service role great for entry-level IT aspirants. Reasonable scope of work, but could be better in terms of salary and overall benefits.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Salary and Benefits