Concentrix
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Management reviews

New Zealand30 reviews
In Concentrix you have many different Projects, for Ex I loved spark project, hated the Avalon project, Air Nz project is cool. even they have other projects which are good depends upon the management handling particular projects.
I have no words for what I saw during my time working for Concentrix. People were suicidal they were so unhappy and I regularly saw fellow employees in breakdown and deep distress regarding the working conditions. Not a single thing was done to address these concerns during nearly 2 years.

I honestly struggle to think of my time working here, the conditions were truly awful.

Never ever ever work for this company.
Very bad management , no work life balance , no salary hike and bonus, performance reviews are really bad and it's not based on how you work. Overall not a good place to work.
timing can be challenging at times with shift but great management to work with.We learn new things everyday especially when it comes to customers and how to deal with them in certain situations.
Pros
team outings
Cons
hours
I was hired for Technical Advisor job and they were hiring 2 batches at same time , so total around 40 advisors , they gave us training for 1 month in class room environment , training was ok , but not enough practical training , after that we all started working as 2 teams for 2 more month , we get to know their was a product launching period of the client company we worked for , and soon after that under 3 month trial period , they made all of us terminated , so all 2 batches with around 40 people were terminated under trial period terms they could do it . this is a serious abuse of 3 month trial perial law to use it for business advantage. Cant belevie big company like this , take cheap tactics like this. never join concentrix anywhere , just cant trust them
Pros
Good work mates
Cons
Higher Management
Due to some young idiots as management head. With no experience at all. They did not have an knowledge about forecasting business requirements and hired so many people..Under 90 days trial period they fired 25 candidates on the same day. Leterally no respect for this company
Pros
Cons
Upper mangemnet with no experience
Really enjoyed my year there and learnt a lot! Great people to share a work space with an array of different cultures and personalities to learn from. Management was very competent!
Pros
Great office space
Cons
I've had over 4 years experience in both advisor and management roles with this company. The place started off great. It was filled with educated hungry uni students from diverse backgrounds all working towards a common goal. Over the years 99% of the old staff have left and the company has phased out hiring hungry educated uni student in favor of those that "need to work." This has lead to management positions being filled by very young fresh out of high school types with no tertiary education or aspirations outside of the call center. They allude confidence in themselves but unfortunately consistently make bad decisions allow their ego's and favoritism to get the best of them resulting in a very biased non merit based promotional schemes. This has unfortunately created an atmosphere of de-motivation as the general consensus among all staff is the promotions have been picked before the interview and if you've ever had a bad experience regardless of your stats, attendance etc you wont get the role. Most of the senior staff don't even bother applying for promotions anymore because of this. This consistent cycle over the years has lead to an all time low in manager quality which in turn has resulted in an all time low in performance. The pay starts at 40k and caps out at 44k. You'll never get an incentive bonus because the center is run by incompetent managers meaning the site wont hit the targets necessary to "unlock" them in the first place.The sites turns over staff at an unbelievably high rate you'll be lucky to recognize anyone on the floor in 6 months time. Very negative - more...
Pros
Decent training
Cons
Upper Management
At start the company looks quite attractive. However there is massive company politics. It doesn't matter how hard or how long you have worked for. If you are a pet of the upper management you will be nothing but an advisor. You will get shifts 3pm-11pm and yes you have to work on the weekend as well. After performing very well you may get an applause and yeah may be few lollies. But thats all you get. Once a promotion comes up you'll see a partner or a friend of management gets through to the position even without any good stats.
Pros
You can get unpaid leave
Cons
Long Hours, And Everything Else
The Company that always wants to portray the most perfect image but in reality one of the worst places you will ever work. The Management don't know half of the work themselves but are at a high position for some odd reason.
Pros
Work Mates
Cons
I can say that Concentrix is one of the best company, I had worked with. The management always takes good care of the welfare of the employees, they are making sure that every decision they made will be a win-win situation for the company and employees.
I enjoy working every day as the environment is super friendly from the security to the management, everyone put a smile on their faces.

Concentrix is my first BPO company, I find it very interesting and challenging at the same time, but I am happy that Concentrix had supported all the way.
Pros
Health Care Benefits
Cons
Low Salary
I learnt what it was like to work in a call centre that was very professional. The management were extremely supportive, the hardest part of the job was the 24 hour roster.
Concentrix is really a fun place to work with. Financial benefits are good and plenty of over time available. Concentrix operational hours are from 9.00am to 11.00pm and we work in rotational shifts. Sometimes its really hard to deal with shifts as we have to work on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
Pros
Friendly Management always ready to help.
Cons
Rotational and weekend shifts