CONNOR
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CONNOR Employee Reviews

Stressful
Jobs would change all the time, would say they are easy and be the biggest mess ever seen. Not worth the money ! Only good thing was I could get in there super early.
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile
Grandi possibilità di crescita
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile
Pros
Buono stipendio
Cons
Zero vita privata
Worst Company I've Ever Worked For
Management's primary concern is micromanaging their employees - down to the color of their socks and which kinds of food they are "allowed" to eat at their desk (not an exaggeration). They do not treat their employees with respect and they do not care about the well-being of the people who are responsible for keeping this place running.

When I started with this company, I was told extensively about their opportunities for growth within CONNOR - not only did that not happen, but everyone else I spoke with had been fed the same information and then never offered promotions or raises even after asking - these employees had been there 5+ years.

Inconsistent work - some days there was nothing to do, other days there was too much to do in an 8 hour workday. Supervisors didn't want to hear that their employees are people with both needs and limitations, as opposed to the robots they wanted us to be.

When I put in my 2 weeks' notice, I was let go immediately and was told it was because they didn't need me, yet they had a temp at my desk the very next day. This is standard practice for them, no matter how long you have been loyal to the company. They DO NOT care about their employees and they ARE NOT worth your time and efforts!!
Cons
Micromanaging practices, Disrespectful, No career advancement
Don't have the words
You need to be a bosses pet to be appreciated or treated with respect. You could bust your butt working to accomplish what the boss wanted done and the work would never be acknowledged; however, if you made even the smallest mistake it wasn't missed
Enjoyable place to work
I started as a temp and was able to move up to a coordinator position quickly. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was to take on work when someone was let go. It was a bit stressful, but worth it when you feel like you are helping people.
Pros
Benefits, Medical, 401K
Cons
Stressful at times
sterilize instruments and file
It was an okay place to work, I didn't want to work in the dental field but it gave me an idea of what it would be like to work in the dental office world.
If you love to be challenged and have fun, this is the place for you!
Love this company! I have always been an employee that likes a challenge and wants to work somewhere with a career pathway. This company fits the mark! Everyday brings new challenges, however the training and processes applied by the company make them easier to manage through. People with drive and a can do attitude do very well here. If your a glass half empty kind of person, this may not be the job for you.
Pros
benefits, people, culture, training program, awards and recognition, team outings
Cons
Non unless you don't like to be accountable for your performance!
Strong Associates ONLY
It was great until a new regional came in and cleaned house. I was an amazing and dedicated associate for 4 years. I was let go over directions to my community. It was founded that i was let go without valid reason. I thought i was more than just another associate. I felt i made true friends which no one would have contact after i was let go since the regional made them unfriend me and told them they were not allowed to talk to me. I appreciated the opportunity i was given to work for a top real estate investment firm.
Pros
People I worked with and my residents
Cons
Communication
Competitive and Rewarding for Hardworkers
I have worked at The Connor Group since January and I love my job and environment. I work with a great, motivated staff who takes work seriously, but also makes each day fun and enjoyable. I am a sales manager so it's definitely a high productivity job with numbers to meet, but also very rewarding. The compensation for your bonus and hourly rate is really good. Each day I learn something new about sales technique and customer service.
The hardest part of the job is leaving. I get so invested into my goals and the work day that it's sometimes hard to leave.
Wouldn't Change a Thing........
I have been at The Connor Group for over 8 years. It isn't for everyone but if you have the right attitude and fit the culture, you can really go far. Expectations are consistently high which can make some people fail, but for the right people it pushes them towards one of our key core values, RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE.

It isn't a 9 to 5. It is a career that can be as much fun and rewarding as it is challenging but only with the right mindset.

Work hard, play hard, and be rewarded for ELITE performance.
Pros
Culture, People, Reward and Recognition, Commitment to Excellence
Great company if you're willing to work hard
There are many great things about working for The Connor Group. The most rewarding goal to work towards is the partner program. Anyone, at any job level can become a partner. They also offer a fantastic benefit package, reward and recognition program, award banquets, and annual summer outings. If you are a dedicated, hard worker, the sky is the limit with this company!
High energy office
Very successful organization that expects high performance but also highly values its associates. Great place to work if you buy into the company culture!
Pros
Office, benefits
Cons
Hours
No career advancement
Non-stop run around like a chicken with your head cutoff, from the time you arrive. Did not learn a whole lot, knew more than my supervisor. Management was ok, coworkers were ok, hardest part was getting supplies to do job properly. Enjoyable part was company outings.
Pros
company outings
Cons
No breaks or advancements what so ever, alot of broken promises.
Rewarding and Challengin
This is a company that is for "the best" in the workforce. company has excellent vision and leadership. But don't sign up if you're not willing to go above and beyond and to be "the best." It is not for everyone but for the right person who is competitive and works well with others, it is the best.
Pros
Advancement available at every job level, no matter the location or job description
Cons
Work life balance is not going to be great
Great company with good work hours.
The hours are really good and holidays are great! They are customer oriented and good people throughout. Relaxed atmosphere and easy going boss makes it a great place.
Not just a job but a carrer with rewards and awesome coworkers!
When I started with the Connor Group it was very important to me that I would have room for growth and new challenges. At my last job things were just that a job with the same boring day to day task. At the Connor Group every day is a new day filled with new goals and new achievements. It is never too much office work behind a computer but a balance of operations, sales and customer service. I started as a sales associate with the company and now I am a Property Manager. I loved my sales role but was looking for more responsibility and was interested in managing people. It has been the most rewarding decision. I love the properties that I have worked at from the residents that I get to help daily to my amazing coworkers that have become more like friends and family. My typical work day can change day to day depending on what goal I am trying to accomplish. My direct supervisor is a great leader and easy to communicate with. Expectations are high but the rewards are greater. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling like a true business owner and being trusted to make major decisions for the success of the business.
Pros
Reward and recongiztion, benifits, paid holiday schdedules
many daily deadlines, great group to work for and excellent growth potential, encouraged and reward hard work,
It was a privilege working for this firm where management promoted and encouraged professional growth. Were confident in hiring students that demonstrated potential and fostered growth with trust and supportive management and co-workers.

Advocated hard work, with professionalism that is uncompromised and rewarded all employees to have value and according to their commitment.

The job had daily deadlines that required focus and attention to detail, but this challenge was very rewarding and helped develop the principal of "God is in the details".

Although we all recognized that work ethics, meeting company's impeccable reputation, that these goals were adopted with a personal responsibility. We each adopted the principal that personal goals and expectations were voiced, guided but ultimately to regulated and developed with the desire to be self motivated. My professional goal was to fostered a climate of inclusion, trust and guidance, growth and at the same time a community. It was very rewarding to encourage, demonstrate and witness staff aspire to excellence and a genuine interest in the health of the department, client need and company staff.

The hardest part of the job was realize the potential of a staff member and not have them receptive.

I feel that many of my professional work ethics and goals were fostered in a firm that I had the good fortune to be employed in an entry level position but was afforded the ability to grow with confidence.
Pros
monthly lunches, good benefits, and encouraged shareholder potential
Cons
truly none except that the company was taken over.
friendly place to work
A typical day would start by login on to my computer, bring up the documents need for the duties of that day then to start to inspect the PCB at the standard J-STD-001 and IPC-A610D with the help of mantis to the magnification of x4-x10. The most enjoyable part of the job was that knowing that the product went to the costumer without fault.
Pros
day shifts, free weekends
I loved this law firm. It was always busy, the days flew by!
I took dictation, transcribed, answered the phone, did payroll and spread sheets. I learned a lot about prioritizing work. There were three attorneys in our office and three secretaries. Everyone was very nice and we all got along great!
Interesting
Overall it was a good environment to work in with interest customers in always staying busy was rewarding and informative.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Family oriented company
Well managed privately owned company providing environmental assessment services.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONNOR. Our community is ready to answer.