The culture is great.
Coundown Ponsonby has a hard working competitive culture. The night-fill is filled with amazing people, some who can play over 9 musical instruments. It was an honour to be part of the Countdown team
There is all different types of cultures there, they are all friendly and helpful people. i really enjoyed working for the company i would of stayed if they gave me more hours.
- Why do/did you like working at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?28 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?17 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?9 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?4 people answered
- How old must you concur to be allowable3 people answered
- How come when you apply online,it automatically sends an email to say that they checked it and it ha…3 people answered
- What's the maximum hour you can work?3 people answered