Countdown NZ Supermarkets logo
Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Countdown NZ Supermarkets reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

Atmosphere

Countdown as Progressive group of companies, are very fair and trustful organizations. You will enjoy your day to day task and life balance . Dont hesitate your self to apply any role over here.

Pros

Free coffee or tea available

Cons

Depending on you normal hours or overtime

Same role

Enjoyable place to work.

When I first started I would just go into the store and start restocking shelves. After time I was given a position as storeperson. Check all Inward goods, unload trucks. Load trolleys for workers to restock shelves. There was some heavy lifting but I didn't mind. Check temperatures in Chiller and Freezer rooms in storeroom. Help stock shelves in store. I learned how to use an RF scanner became computer illiterate, also gained my F Endorsed forklift licence. The hardest part of the job was when I first started I had a problem with heights but overcame this in time. The most enjoyable was interacting with customers.

Pros

Interacting with customers.

Cons

A small amount of heavy lifting.
Same role

Great company to work for but run by muppets.

No help is given to those who ask for it and those who work hard are not appreciated. I always felt ignored and like I was just another number and not a employee.
Same location

good people but could be managed bettet

Countdown was a great place to work with a freindly atmosphere at times but very little consideration when it does not affect them coild do with a help even when you dont benefit with it mentality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets