Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

fun workplace that takes care of the employees

27 December 2020
countdown was my favourite job i had as i was young going in and everyone helped me out and looked after me. i spent 3 years at Countdown and the experience was amazing meeting people of different cultures and ages being able to get an insight on other peoples lives
Pros
everyone helped everyone
Cons
some customers come in with bad moods
19 September 2018
Night Fill (Former Employee) - Sylvia Park, Auckland
Good staff repetitive easy work and nice pay. Break times were fair and work was easy to get into just be fast as soon as you get into the job because the supervisor wants you to finish things as fast as you can so that by 6.30 the store will be ready for customers.
Pros
Nice Pay, Good working environment, Easy work
Cons
Boring and Repetetive
7 May 2018
Night Fill Team Leader (Current Employee) - Whakatane, Bay of Plenty
I really enjoy my job and I believe I am very good at it. I run a tight team and I always strive to complete any tasks given. I believe that I have great team skills and leadership skills.
4 January 2017
Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
My typical day at work was overnight refilling perishables department and presenting it ready for the next days trade. I had an awesome boss he was easy to get along with i would always go above and beyond to help him, My attention to detail was was praised at a high standard. I always took pride in what i did.
  1. fun workplace that takes care of the employees