Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

It's a very good super market

12 June 2020
I want to work in countdown super market because it's a very good company, and I show the stuff are enjoy during their duty time to serve the customer.
2 October 2018
Same role
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
It is the best stores in New Zealand and I enjoy the service and everything about this store. The atmosphere is quite enjoyable and I'll enjoy it too.
Pros
Salary
13 August 2012
Same role
sales assistant (Current Employee) - waiheke island
i like working in deli and in checkouts, it is fun and enjoyable but the starting wages doesnt suit me. i am on casual which i am looking for a full time job.i dont like working 24hrs a week cos i am not a student.
Cons
less hours
4 May 2021
Long Life Assistant (Former Employee) - Manukau, Auckland
A typical shift will be unloading a lot of pallets having to drop them in the aisles, cut and face up alone. Worse part is no one can help you when you’re struggling, you get given 4 aisles to do alone if done on time get given more work, the management is very BAD, they don’t appreciate the hard work of cod workers, unfairness. The workplace culture too much gossip, and no English is spoken on floor which is a must, the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kinds of people you work with who become good friends, when we have to stay back we don’t get paid extra, the pay is bad.. you either get the right pay or most of the time underpaid.
Pros
Meet good workers