Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

It was fun place to work, we had alot of laughs and the customers joined in.

10 September 2012
I was always happy with a smile on my face which cheered every one up.There were many things to learn. e.g new stock comming in, how to use the RFGun there was always something to learn about that. how to do the roasters, also the paper work. How much the customers ment to us in the store.The managers were really good in helping with any enquirey or problem you had in the store.co-workers, most of them were excellent to work with they all helped each other. I really enjoyed working with them.The hardest part of the job was telling my co-workers what to do and there were somethings that I couldnt get the hang off, like the ordering of the stock on the RFGun.When I was filling the stock and serving on checkouts.
Pros
was having a job, and interacting with other people.
Cons
heavy lifting, and tem members that werent happy in there jobs
14 November 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Its a nice company to work with. Management is really helpfull and efficient. Work life and personal life balance is good. Company is very focussed on health and safety issues.
17 September 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Bay of Islands, Northland
Love the job and some of the staff, management ok to talk to but talking went in one ear out the other. Meet alot of different nationalities some interesting stories that they have and places they ha e been
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
21 January 2019
Same location
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) - New Plymouth, Taranaki
I most enjoyed my co workers as they were very helpful and I can confidently say at the end of the day I’m left feelings more positive than I did coming in.
  1. It was fun place to work, we had alot of laughs and the customers joined in.