Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Countdown NZ Supermarkets reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

Loved it

A great place to work met alot of great people co-workers & customers. Had I not have moved I'd still have been apart of the team if I got the choice to work there again I would.

Pros

Staff discounts.

Stressful work environment

I worked for countdown for over 2 years and they never took me seriously in moving up into a higher position. They made me feel insignificant within the job place and I was just another number in the payroll to them. They don’t respect the staff. And it was hard to take time off even when it’s a family emergency. They make you feel guilty for taking sick days when you are sick and expect you to work over your normal hours every day.
Same role

A very Friendly team . good atmosphere.

I have been working with countdown around 8-9 months.i feel amazing working with team.There was always something new to learn.vety helpful and supportive people.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Pleasant, but short

I wish I could have stayed on longer, as I was having a good time and getting to know my fellow co-workers. Other than that, it was rather straightforward. When customers came up to my till or asked me questions about where to find something, I was always happy to help out and serve them to the best of my ability.

Pros

Friendly coworkers, good hours, straightfoward

Cons

Lack of time to get to know my coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets