Countdown NZ Supermarkets
View all Countdown NZ Supermarkets reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

Okay workplace, not great, not terrible

From my personal experience, the environment is generally okay. The stressful and relaxed aspect changes drastically depending on which days and times you work.

Great people, but understaffed

Working in the online department is a very fast paced environment, as it is always understaffed on weekends leading to some team members not being able to take all their breaks. Staff are all very friendly and helpful
Same role

Productive and keeps you busy.

A job I never wanted to leave. If you have a strong mindset to do the work and go home, then you’re already winning. Bonus: the people you work with (depending where you’re situated) was the best thing. The support you get is unreal, you’ll feel like you never want to leave. Know your co-workers, get a long and communication goes a long way in this company. Maybe a bit political - but opinions can vary at some point. It’s just the best.

Pros

- Co-workers got your back, Paid well, No stress, Relaxing, Building experiences, Learn different things or different roles
Same role

Stressful and negative work environment

Managers are quick to bite your head off when you make a mistake and most of our staff are feeling like they would rather leave than bring up how we are being treated to higher management. They run it like the army when most of our staff are teenagers wanting to make some money who are not going to work here long term.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets
  • Okay workplace, not great, not terrible