Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

11 April 2019
My typical day of being an online assistant at Countdown was i would clock in and get my trolley ready get my crates and print out my order label and get my scanner gun and then go collect the items for the order and pack and label the bags as follows chiller, frozen and grocery. Then print an invoice for the order and put them in the crate ready for delievery or pick up.
Pros
Challenging job have to hit targets
Cons
3 February 2020
Same role
Longlife assistant (Former Employee) - Ashburton, Canterbury
was working night shifts... so job must be done , clean and tidy before customers came in.,Everyone work in a team to get everything done, and there nice atmosphere night time
Pros
managment treats over Christmas and New year
Cons
29 January 2020
Same role
Online Assistant (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I enjoy working at countdown as it is a fun workplace environment where the people are pleasant to be around, and the benefits are adequate...........
2 February 2020
Same location
Checkout assistant (Former Employee) - Browns Bay, Auckland
You really feel supported being a part of this team. The customers are usually friendly and you start to recognise the locals. Breaks were regular and there were always a large variety of lunch options to either buy in store, or walk up to the staff room and be treated to donuts, coffee and chips, etc.