Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Countdown NZ Supermarkets reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

You really feel supported being a part of this team. The customers are usually friendly and you start to recognise the locals. Breaks were regular and there were always a large variety of lunch options to either buy in store, or walk up to the staff room and be treated to donuts, coffee and chips, etc.

Same role

Stressful work environment

I worked for countdown for over 2 years and they never took me seriously in moving up into a higher position. They made me feel insignificant within the job place and I was just another number in the payroll to them. They don’t respect the staff. And it was hard to take time off even when it’s a family emergency. They make you feel guilty for taking sick days when you are sick and expect you to work over your normal hours every day.
Same role

Loved it

A great place to work met alot of great people co-workers & customers. Had I not have moved I'd still have been apart of the team if I got the choice to work there again I would.

Pros

Staff discounts.
Same location

Productive and fun workplace

My typical day of being an online assistant at Countdown was i would clock in and get my trolley ready get my crates and print out my order label and get my scanner gun and then go collect the items for the order and pack and label the bags as follows chiller, frozen and grocery. Then print an invoice for the order and put them in the crate ready for delievery or pick up.

Pros

Challenging job have to hit targets

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets