Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

6 May 2015
Countdown is the best supermarket in newzealand. It gives employ to no. Of students. It extends the experiance of people in work and countdown provide a lot of facilities to every workers. It gives new dress to workers and provide sufficient time for lunch.
Pros
free lunch
16 June 2020
Same role
Nightfill Assistant (Former Employee) - Kilbirnie, Wellington
Good service excellent team they are very helpful with Costomer service the workers they smile all the time and so friendly It’s easy for me to go shopping it’s close to my place l just walk 5 minutes to the shop. Countdown they have a good products
Pros
Costomer
Cons
Costomer
8 June 2020
Same role
Nightfill Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I have worked at Countdown Claudelands for 1 year and 3 months, Overall hands on and fun experience working here. Over the time working at Countdown I have learned multiple on going tasks daily and overall the experience was enjoyable.
4 May 2021
Same location
Long Life Assistant (Former Employee) - Manukau, Auckland
A typical shift will be unloading a lot of pallets having to drop them in the aisles, cut and face up alone. Worse part is no one can help you when you’re struggling, you get given 4 aisles to do alone if done on time get given more work, the management is very BAD, they don’t appreciate the hard work of cod workers, unfairness. The workplace culture too much gossip, and no English is spoken on floor which is a must, the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kinds of people you work with who become good friends, when we have to stay back we don’t get paid extra, the pay is bad.. you either get the right pay or most of the time underpaid.
Pros
Meet good workers