Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

Receptive Work

19 September 2018
Good staff repetitive easy work and nice pay. Break times were fair and work was easy to get into just be fast as soon as you get into the job because the supervisor wants you to finish things as fast as you can so that by 6.30 the store will be ready for customers.
Pros
Nice Pay, Good working environment, Easy work
Cons
Boring and Repetetive
7 May 2018
I really enjoy my job and I believe I am very good at it. I run a tight team and I always strive to complete any tasks given. I believe that I have great team skills and leadership skills.
4 January 2017
My typical day at work was overnight refilling perishables department and presenting it ready for the next days trade.
I had an awesome boss he was easy to get along with i would always go above and beyond to help him, My attention to detail was was praised at a high standard.

I always took pride in what i did.
18 December 2017
Same location
on a typical night, I would log on for the night and make my way to the back storage where I would pick up a pallet of groceries and drop them off to their appointed aisle
Cons
busy during Christmas and new years
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.