Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Countdown NZ Supermarkets reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

The benefits of Countdown are very good.

Countdown works hard to keep the employees safe and happy. The workplace culture is friendly and typical of a supermarket. Countdown gave me the opportunity to learn butchery and taught me a wide range of skills and gave me lots of experience with working with others.

Same role

fun

Countdown was my very first proper job i got to work in different departments alongside some real nice people handling cash using machinery customer service.

Busy good bonuses.

After working for a year at Countdown you pay will becom the living wage $21.15. After 8 months of working there my lay went up 40 cents. Always extra hours laying around and can also learn and take opportunities in different departments.

Pros

Pay rise after a year

Cons

Busy work load

Don’t work at Countdown if you want to be valued

Easy flowing job, Good Diverse range of people, can be stressful if you let it. Would not recommend working at countdown if you want to be valued. You always are treated like a piece of dirt by store management & regional management. No growth within the company unless the store management take a liking to you and you do a lot of greasing up to them. They really don’t care about there staff only they’re “customers” and profit margins.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets
  • The benefits of Countdown are very good.