Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Henderson, Auckland

3.6Pay & Benefits

A great place to work but salary was not worth the hard work and long hours I work for, and the amount of staff that I was in charge for.

It was a good company to work for if you're a people's person, the pay is not so good for looking after the department with the most staff in the store. I even worked longer hours and not getting paid for.

Great Customer Service

Good environment and friendly staff. Gain more knowledge about customer service. Great specials and deals weekly . Fast and friendly service. Always helpful

Would recommend if you are desperate

They will take advantage if you let them - i am rostered on for 28 hours a week but sometimes work 60 hours as they constantly want me to cover and will guilt me into doing it and try to force me by saying no one else can work and if i say no they get annoyed at me. One of the departments i work in everyone is so catty both to me and each other, it's worse than high school and it is a horrible environment to be in. The other department is a lot nicer and i have friends there. Pay is good and it is easy to pick up and drop hours if your circumstance changes.

Jobs at Countdown NZ Supermarkets