Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Fun place to work staff were great often understaffed though.the best part of working at countdown was my co workers just an all round good bunch of people never really interacted with management but had no problems so perhaps that was a good thing
Pros
friendly co workers and flexible hours
Cons
often understaffed
Staff who gossip way too much in front of customers too which is very unprofessional. Management aren't any better. I've only met a few good people while working here.
Cons
Gossips and catty environment
i had a great time as countdown was my first paid job. i as a teenager enjoyed my working time at countdown, had a great work enviroment and just enjoyed the company of those working with me. unfortunately i left countdown because of family circumstances but would love the oppotunity to go back there and work again for any countdown, pak n save or any food store and retail store. because i enjoy working with customers and making everyone happy when they go shopping anywhere.
Pros
on time rosters and breaks
Cons
had to leave because of family circumstances
Countdown is the best supermarket in newzealand. It gives employ to no. Of students. It extends the experiance of people in work and countdown provide a lot of facilities to every workers. It gives new dress to workers and provide sufficient time for lunch.
Pros
free lunch