Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Morrinsville, Waikato

When I first started I would just go into the store and start restocking shelves. After time I was given a position as storeperson. Check all Inward goods, unload trucks. Load trolleys for workers to restock shelves. There was some heavy lifting but I didn't mind. Check temperatures in Chiller and Freezer rooms in storeroom. Help stock shelves in store. I learned how to use an RF scanner became computer illiterate, also gained my F Endorsed forklift licence. The hardest part of the job was when I first started I had a problem with heights but overcame this in time. The most enjoyable was interacting with customers.
Pros
Interacting with customers.
Cons
A small amount of heavy lifting.
i was there for three years and i thought i needed a change. so i went to ecostream after woods now im looking for new job that suits me and you wont be disspointed
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Cons
working in retail there was not many typical days. I enjoyed dealing with lots of people and knowing that sometimes just going the extra distance to help customers would make there day. I enjoyed the team environment and training my staff members to work with me to make for a smooth shift ready to attack anything that would come our way.
Pros
beeing appreciated for the hard work you put in.
Cons
sometimes trying to find staff to fill in shifts for the weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?