Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Pukekohe, Auckland

Fun place to work.
Countdown supermarket was a great place to work.
Obviously a lot of people interaction which I enjoy.

I worked in many areas of the supermarket but mainly customer service an checkouts.
Pros
Meeting people. Helping people
Cons
None that I can really think of
tough, hardworking but enjoyable workplace
My experience at Countdown Pukekohe South has been both enjoyable and very tough.
Nearly every day i have to do overtime as there is so much to do in my shift and i have do it by myself.

Management is OK. I get on with them pretty well and as long as I do what needs to be done they're happy.

The workplace in the bakery at Countdown Pukekohe South is alright. We have good days and bad days at work but we get the job done.

The hardest part of the job is trying to do the huge work load we have in our hours as we all want to go home but we all know we need to get the job done.

The best part of the job is when we learn from the management that we beat the budget for the week and the year before because it tells us that for all the problems we have we are still doing a good job.
Cons
Fun and enjoyable work place
Learnt to become a supervisor and being in charge of many staff members from a young age, Difficult customers became a overall challenge, but also had good interaction with the customers that became regulars in the store.
Pros
free dinners
Cons
late nights on Saturday and Sundays.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Reviews by Job Title