Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Upper Hutt, Wellington

fun workplace
since I have been working at countdown I have learned a lot about customer service and have managed to create and have conversations with strangers easier than before. The hardest part of the job is when all the customers come into shop and there is not enough people on checkout but we manage to get through it professionally. The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to meet new people and be able to make peoples day by talking to them and seeing how they are.
Good place to work friendly environment.love to work on day shift full time.
Good place to work.really want to work full time on day shifts in any department. Very plesent environment and friendly staff. Good experience in this few months.
Retailing
I loved my job at Countdown Super Market,I get to meet new people everyday, I do customer service and filling shelves and I worked at the Deli Service as well. I work really well with others and work as a team.
focused and determined
I have learnt a lot since starting work at countdown such as time managing skills, team work, and handling customer needs to my full ability.The best part of the job is being able to surround myself around a good group of people that are willing to work to the best of their ability and being able to rely on the other members of the countdown nightfill team to get our set tasks done on time.
Productive and time management
Work as a nightfill normally starts with unpacking the allocated stock for the duration of 8 hour shifts .
This is done on a one on one basis

Stocks are face and store is to excellent standards

Work is long and uneventful at night with heavy lifting involve
Pros
Income opportunity
Cons
Long quiet hours with monotone work
Customer Focused Fun and Enjoyable workplace
While working at Countdown I learnt how to interact with the customers and make sure each customer was served and there needs and wants were met.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.