Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

Wellington City, Wellington5 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

It was Alright

Loved working for a short period of time. Was really difficult to say no to hours when I had to put my studies first. Would hope to get back into working with Countdown again.

Pros

Good Hours

Cons

Having work over uni

Family work place

Countdown can be a place where when you’re working it becomes like a family environment. Everyone’s nice to each other, helps each other etc. i didn’t have a good experience before but looking back the people I was working with and bump into when I do my shopping are those who make the workplace a place that’s worth coming to work in. Just a bundle of positive energy from certain people.

A very Friendly team . good atmosphere.

I have been working with countdown around 8-9 months.i feel amazing working with team.There was always something new to learn.vety helpful and supportive people.

Pros

Free lunch

career opportunities

In the time I have worked with the company it has been challenging and rewarding enjoying numerous different opportunties to develope my skills in retail.

Worst job

It's the worst job I've done in my life, it's non-stop, there's always something to do. Managmemt is usually down hill in most stores. Gossip is high. Some stores sell old products that shouldn't be sold. I don't see how it can be fun. It's non stop cleaning, re stocking and serving. Not such a good pay rate, i don't think this job is worth $18 an hour let alone $15.69. Thumbs down for me.

Pros

Break time

Cons

Always get called in though I'm not a casual, Get pressure from manager, too much gossip, not great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets