Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Whangarei, Northland

fun
Countdown was my very first proper job i got to work in different departments alongside some real nice people handling cash using machinery customer service.
Great start in retail
As a young woman this was a great start into retail
Being a supermarket I was able to work in difgerwnt departments and learn new things. Many happy memories.
Pros
Money
Cons
Work load
its a big chain
A good atmosphere and senior staff is good. like working with senior manager learn lot from my Senior staff.
its a big company provide good customer service
CCS, farming and care assistant positions
In all employment undertaken I have acheived a high standard of outcomes, whether that is working as a supervisor or crew member. One of the most challenging tasks I have faced was during my employment with CCS, this involved advocating for more vulnerable members of the community ensuring they receive all entitlments from services, at times I would have to push boundries but not breach them. I discovered that there is alot of flexibilty in the NZ social development and health systems if you are willing to speak up, this was a very rewarding postion holistically.
Pros
Meeting new people and absorbing skills that others were willing to share
Cons
A mentally fast paced postion, that requires the recognition of personal down time, that sometimes would sneek up on you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.